The Orlando Magic (5-20) hope to halt a nine-game losing skid when hosting the Los Angeles Clippers (14-11) on December 7, 2022 at Amway Center.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of December 7, 2022 at 8:01 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Clippers Vs Magic Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 7
Clippers: Luke Kennard: Out (Injury Management), Marcus Morris: Out (Illness), John Wall: Out (Injury Management), Norman Powell: Out (Groin)
Magic: Jonathan Isaac: Out (Knee), Gary Harris: Out (Hamstring), Jalen Suggs: Out (Ankle), Chuma Okeke: Out (Knee), Wendell Carter: Out (Foot)
|Spread Pick||Magic (+6.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (216.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Clippers Vs Magic Stat Rankings
|Clippers Avg. (Rank)||Magic Avg. (Rank)|
|107.2 (30th)||Points Scored||107.6 (29th)|
|108.8 (5th)||Points Allowed||114.2 (18th)|
|43.5 (13th)||Rebounds||42.5 (23rd)|
|9.1 (24th)||Off. Rebounds||10.0 (17th)|
|11.3 (20th)||3pt Made||10.4 (26th)|
|22.7 (26th)||Assists||21.2 (30th)|
|15.2 (24th)||Turnovers||15.9 (26th)|
Best Betting Sites For Clippers vs Magic
Clippers Key Players
Magic Key Players
- The Clippers have beaten the spread 11 times in 25 games.
- As a 6.5-point favorite or greater, Los Angeles has one win ATS (1-4) this season.
- Out of 25 Clippers games so far this season, eight have gone over the total.
- Los Angeles’ games have had more than 216.5 points scored on 12 occasions this year.
- The over/under for this game is 216.5 points, 0.5 more than the average point total for Clippers games this season.
- Against the spread, the Magic are 10-13-2 this year.
- Against the spread, as a 6.5-point underdog or greater, Orlando is 8-8-1.
- This season, 12 of the Magic’s 25 games have hit the over.
- Orlando’s games have gone over 216.5 points on 15 occasions this year.
- The average total points scored in Magic games this year (216.5) is 5.2 points higher than the total for this matchup.