The Chicago Bulls (9-14) carry a three-game slide into a home matchup with the Washington Wizards (11-13), who have lost three straight as well.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of December 7, 2022 at 9:01 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bulls Vs Wizards Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 7
Bulls: Javonte Green: Out (Knee), Alex Caruso: Probable (Ankle), Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee)
Wizards: Bradley Beal: Out (Hamstring), Delon Wright: Out (Hamstring), Rui Hachimura: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+5)|
|Total Pick||Under (226.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bulls Vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Bulls Avg. (Rank)||Wizards Avg. (Rank)|
|111.5 (17th)||Points Scored||111.0 (19th)|
|112.9 (15th)||Points Allowed||112.5 (12th)|
|42.9 (19th)||Rebounds||44.8 (9th)|
|9.6 (22nd)||Off. Rebounds||9.9 (18th)|
|10.1 (28th)||3pt Made||10.9 (23rd)|
|24.3 (16th)||Assists||24.8 (14th)|
|14.0 (12th)||Turnovers||12.8 (2nd)|
Best Betting Sites For Bulls vs Wizards
Bulls Key Players
Wizards Key Players
- The Bulls are 10-13-0 against the spread this year.
- As a 5-point favorite or greater, Chicago has two wins ATS (2-1).
- The Bulls have played 23 games this season, and nine of them have hit the over.
- A total of 10 times so far this year, Chicago and its opponent have combined for more than 226.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 226.5 points, 2.1 more than the average point total for Bulls games this season.
- The Wizards are 10-12-2 against the spread this year.
- Washington’s ATS record as a 5-point underdog or more is 3-3-1.
- There have been 13 Wizards games (out of 24) that went over the total this year.
- Washington’s games have gone over 226.5 points on nine occasions this season.
- Wizards games average 223.5 total points, 3.0 less than the total for this matchup.