The Utah Jazz (14-12) hit the court against the Golden State Warriors (13-12) on December 7, 2022 on NBCS.
This article refers to lines updated as of December 7, 2022 at 10:01 PM ET. Find all the current odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Jazz Vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 7
Jazz: Lauri Markkanen: Out (Illness), Mike Conley: Out (Leg), Johnny Juzang: Out (Wrist)
Warriors: Stephen Curry: Out (Ankle), Draymond Green: Out (Hip), Andrew Wiggins: Out (Adductor), Andre Iguodala: Out (Hip)
|Spread Pick||Warriors (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (230.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Jazz Vs Warriors Stat Rankings
|Jazz Avg. (Rank)||Warriors Avg. (Rank)|
|117.7 (3rd)||Points Scored||117.2 (5th)|
|115.5 (22nd)||Points Allowed||116.1 (25th)|
|44.1 (11th)||Rebounds||42.8 (20th)|
|11.8 (8th)||Off. Rebounds||9.0 (25th)|
|14.6 (3rd)||3pt Made||16.5 (2nd)|
|27.1 (7th)||Assists||29.8 (1st)|
|15.4 (25th)||Turnovers||16.2 (28th)|
Best Betting Sites For Jazz vs Warriors
Jazz Key Players
Warriors Key Players
- The Jazz’s record against the spread is 15-10-1.
- Utah has won twice ATS (2-2-1) as a 5.5-point favorite or more this year.
- The Jazz have seen 14 of their 26 games go over the point total.
- Utah and its opponent have broken the 230.5-point mark 14 times this year.
- The total for this game is 230.5, and that’s 2.7 points fewer than the average total in Jazz games thus far this season.
- Against the spread, the Warriors are 11-14-0 this season.
- Golden State has won once ATS (1-1) as a 5.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- The Warriors have played 25 games this season, and 13 of them have gone over the total.
- So far this year, 14 Golden State’s games have featured over 230.5 points scored.
- This season, Warriors games have resulted in an average scoring total of 233.3, which is 2.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.