The Miami Heat (11-13) will host the Detroit Pistons (6-19) after winning five home games in a row.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of December 6, 2022 at 7:02 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat Vs Pistons Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 6
Heat: Tyler Herro: Probable (Ankle), Haywood Highsmith: Probable (Ankle), Duncan Robinson: Probable (Ankle), Max Strus: Probable (Shoulder), Gabe Vincent: Questionable (Knee), Dewayne Dedmon: Questionable (Foot), Jimmy Butler: Questionable (Knee), Omer Yurtseven: Out (Ankle), Victor Oladipo: Out (Knee)
Pistons: Isaiah Livers: Out (Shoulder), Cade Cunningham: Out (Shin)
|Spread Pick||Heat (-7)|
|Total Pick||Over (220)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs Pistons Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||Pistons Avg. (Rank)|
|108.8 (28th)||Points Scored||110.1 (24th)|
|109.9 (8th)||Points Allowed||118.2 (29th)|
|41.4 (27th)||Rebounds||42.5 (23rd)|
|9.5 (23rd)||Off. Rebounds||11.3 (11th)|
|12.0 (15th)||3pt Made||11.0 (22nd)|
|23.8 (19th)||Assists||21.9 (27th)|
|13.6 (8th)||Turnovers||13.8 (9th)|
Best Betting Sites For Heat vs Pistons
Heat Key Players
Pistons Key Players
- The Heat’s record against the spread is 8-15-1.
- Miami has won once ATS (1-2) as a 7-point favorite or more this year.
- Out of 24 Heat games so far this year, 12 have hit the over.
- A total of 10 times so far this year, Miami and its opponent have combined to score more than 220 points.
- The over/under in this game is 220 points, 1.3 higher than the average total in Heat games this season.
- The Pistons have beaten the spread 12 times in 25 games.
- Detroit is 10-4-1 as a 7-point underdog or more.
- The Pistons have seen 15 of their 25 games go over the point total.
- There have been 16 Detroit’s games this year with more than 220 points scored.
- This season, Pistons games have resulted in an average scoring total of 228.3, which is 8.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.