The Cincinnati Bengals (8-4) will battle the Cleveland Browns (5-7) in Week 14. The Browns ( on the moneyline to win) and the Bengals ( ) kick off the action on December 11, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The total for the matchup is set at points.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of December 11, 2022 at 1:48 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Bengals Vs Browns Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Bengals (-4)||Over (47)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.0 (7)||24.2 (10)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||21.3 (12)||25.0 (24)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (8)||5.5 (15)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (13)||5.6 (19)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||12 (4)||17 (22)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||14 (19)||12 (25)|
Bengals Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Bengals are 9-3-0 this year.
- Cincinnati owns an ATS record of 4-2 as 4-point or greater favorites.
- This year, four of the Bengals’ 12 games have gone over the point total.
- In five games this year, the Bengals and their opponent have combined for more than 47 points.
- The over/under in this game is 47 points, 1.7 higher than the average total in Cincinnati games this season.
Browns Betting Insights
- The Browns have seven wins in 12 contests against the spread this year.
- Cleveland has won once ATS (1-1) as a 4-point underdog or more this year.
- The Browns have seen seven of its 12 games go over the point total.
- Cleveland games have gone over 47 points on six occasions this season.
- Games involving the Browns this year have averaged 44.8 points per game, a 2.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow has thrown for 3,446 yards (287.2 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 69.1% of his passes and tossing 25 touchdown passes compared to eight interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 224 rushing yards on 59 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Joe Mixon has carried the ball 158 times for a team-high 605 yards on the ground and has found the end zone six times. He’s also tacked on 41 catches for 314 yards (31.4 per game) and two touchdowns in the pass game.
- This season, Samaje Perine has carried the ball 74 times for 327 yards (27.3 per game) and one touchdown, while also racking up 262 yards through the air with four touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins’ team-leading 861 yards as a receiver have come on 60 catches (out of 86 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Ja’Marr Chase has caught 54 passes while averaging 87.8 yards per game and scoring six touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd has compiled 45 grabs for 655 yards, an average of 54.6 yards per game. He’s scored four times as a receiver this season.
- Trey Hendrickson has racked up 6.0 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 5.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Germaine Pratt is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s racked up 79 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception.
- Vonn Bell leads the team with four interceptions, while also putting up 58 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and six passes defended.
Browns Players to Watch
- Jacoby Brissett leads Cleveland with 2,608 yards on 236-of-368 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 238 rushing yards (21.6 ypg) on 47 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Nick Chubb is his team’s leading rusher with 217 carries for 1,119 yards, or 93.3 per game. He’s found the end zone 12 times on the ground, as well.
- Kareem Hunt has racked up 102 carries and totaled 417 yards with three touchdowns.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones paces his squad with 637 receiving yards on 45 receptions with one touchdown.
- David Njoku has collected 464 receiving yards (51.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 41 receptions.
- Harrison Bryant’s 34 targets have resulted in 24 grabs for 185 yards and one touchdown.
- Myles Garrett has 10.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 8.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Cleveland’s leading tackler, Grant Delpit, has 70 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception this year.
- John Johnson leads the team with one interception, while also collecting 62 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and three passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For Bengals vs Browns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from