The Miami Dolphins (8-4) will clash with the Los Angeles Chargers (6-6) in Week 14. The Dolphins, listed at on the spread, visit the Chargers, to win, on December 11, 2022 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. A total of points has been set for the matchup.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of December 11, 2022 at 8:48 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Dolphins Vs Chargers Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Dolphins (-3)||Under (54.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||24.9 (9)||22.7 (15)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||24.1 (20)||25.8 (27)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.3 (2)||5.2 (20)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (13)||6.1 (31)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||15 (16)||13 (9)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||12 (25)||17 (9)|
Dolphins Betting Insights
- The Dolphins have four wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- As at least a 3-point favorite, Miami has two wins ATS (2-3-2).
- There have been six Dolphins games (out of 12) that went over the total this season.
- Five times so far this season, the Dolphins and their opponent have combined to score more than 54.5 points.
- The over/under in this game is 54.5 points, 7.2 higher than the average total in Miami games this season.
Chargers Betting Insights
- The Chargers are 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles’ ATS record as 3-point underdogs or greater is 3-0.
- Out of 12 Chargers games so far this season, five have gone over the total.
- Los Angeles’ games have finished with more than 54.5 points four times this season.
- Games involving the Chargers this year have averaged 48.8 points per game, a 5.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Tua Tagovailoa has racked up 2,859 yards (285.9 ypg) on 216-of-317 passing with 21 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- Jeff Wilson Jr. has carried the ball 132 times for a team-high 680 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times.
- Raheem Mostert has carried the ball 125 times for 573 yards (52.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill has hauled in 96 catches for 1,379 yards (114.9 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone five times as a receiver.
- Jaylen Waddle has reeled in 57 passes while averaging 81.0 yards per game and scoring six touchdowns.
- Trent Sherfield has a total of 355 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 25 passes and scoring two touchdowns.
- Bradley Chubb has collected 8.0 sacks to lead the team, while also recording 3.0 TFL and 36 tackles.
- Elandon Roberts, Miami’s tackle leader, has 74 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 2.5 sacks this year.
- Jevon Holland has a team-leading two interceptions to go along with 62 tackles, 1.5 sacks, and five passes defended.
Chargers Players to Watch
- Justin Herbert has compiled 3,339 yards on 66.7% passing while collecting 20 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season. He’s also run for 135 yards .
- The team’s top rusher, Austin Ekeler, has carried the ball 138 times for 589 yards (49.1 per game), with seven touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 564 receiving yards (47.0 per game) on 85 catches with five receiving touchdowns.
- Joshua Kelley has run for 138 yards across 32 carries, scoring one touchdown.
- Josh Palmer has racked up 612 receiving yards on 57 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Mike Williams’ 60 targets have resulted in 38 receptions for 510 yards and three touchdowns.
- Khalil Mack leads the team with 6.5 sacks, and also has 6.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Drue Tranquill is the team’s top-tackler this year. He’s racked up 101 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 3.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Bryce Callahan has a team-leading three interceptions to go along with 40 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and six passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For Dolphins vs Chargers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from