The Kansas City Chiefs (9-3) and Denver Broncos (3-9) will clash in a Week 14 matchup. The Broncos ( on the moneyline to win) take to their home field on December 11, 2022 at 4:05 PM ET on CBS against the Chiefs ( ). A point total of points has been set for the contest.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of December 11, 2022 at 4:48 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Chiefs Vs Broncos Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Broncos (+9)||Under (44)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||29.2 (1)||13.8 (32)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.5 (15)||17.0 (2)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||6.5 (1)||5.0 (25)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.4 (13)||4.8 (2)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||16 (20)||12 (4)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||12 (25)||13 (23)|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- The Chiefs have four wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- Kansas City has won once ATS (1-1-1) as a 9-point or higher favorite this season.
- The Chiefs have seen five of its 12 games hit the over.
- In nine games this year, the Chiefs and their opponent have combined for more than 44 points.
- The average total for Kansas City games this season (postseason included) has been 50.3, 6.3 points higher than the total for this game.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Broncos are 4-8-0 this season.
- One Broncos game (out of 12) has gone over the point total this season.
- Denver games have gone over 44 points on just one occasion this year.
- Broncos games average 41.9 total points, 2.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 3,808 yards, completing 65.7% of his passes and recording 30 touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He’s also run for 283 yards (23.6 ypg) on 44 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Isaih Pacheco has carried the ball 111 times for a team-high 521 yards on the ground and has found the end zone three times as a runner.
- Travis Kelce’s 968 yards as a receiver lead the team. He’s been targeted 108 times and has registered 77 catches and 12 touchdowns.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has put up a 688-yard season so far with two touchdowns, reeling in 52 passes on 71 targets.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling has racked up 33 receptions for 586 yards, an average of 48.8 yards per game. He’s scored one time as a receiver this season.
- Chris Jones leads the team with 10.0 sacks, and also has 10.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- Nick Bolton has 120 tackles, 8.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both tackles and interceptions.
Broncos Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 2,558 yards (232.5 ypg) to lead Denver, completing 60.1% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 158 yards (14.4 ypg) on 37 carries with one touchdown.
- Latavius Murray has run the ball 104 times for 405 yards, with four touchdowns.
- Jerry Jeudy leads his squad with 514 receiving yards on 34 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Greg Dulcich has 25 receptions (on 37 targets) for a total of 319 yards (45.6 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Kendall Hinton’s 25 targets have resulted in 19 grabs for 273 yards.
- Dre’Mont Jones leads the team with 5.5 sacks, and also has 8.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Alex Singleton, Denver’s tackle leader, has 101 tackles and 5.0 TFL this year.
- Justin Simmons leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 39 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For Chiefs vs Broncos
Powered By Data Skrive using data from