The Pittsburgh Steelers (4-7) and Atlanta Falcons (5-7) will face each other in Week 13. The Steelers, listed at on the spread, take to the road against the Falcons, to win, on December 4, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The total for the contest is set at points.
This article uses betting data as of December 4, 2022 at 1:49 PM ET. See all the latest odds for this game below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Steelers Vs Falcons Odds
|ATS pick||Over/Under pick|
|Falcons (+1)||Over (43)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Rankings
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||17.6 (28)||22.7 (10)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.7 (21)||24.4 (29)|
|Off. Yards per Play (Rank)||4.8 (30)||5.5 (16)|
|Def. Yards per Play (Rank)||5.7 (20)||5.8 (26)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||14 (16)||16 (24)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||16 (7)||15 (10)|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Against the spread, the Steelers are 5-5-1 this season.
- Pittsburgh has won once ATS (1-1) as a 1-point or higher favorite this season.
- The Steelers have seen five of its 11 games go over the point total.
- The Steelers and their opponent have broken the 43-point mark five times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 43 points, 1.1 more than the average point total for Pittsburgh games this season.
Falcons Betting Insights
- The Falcons’ record against the spread is 7-5-0.
- Against the spread as 1-point underdogs or greater, Atlanta is 6-3.
- Out of 12 Falcons games so far this season, six have hit the over.
- Atlanta games have finished with over 43 points scored seven times this season.
- This season, Falcons games have resulted in an average scoring total of 45.4, which is 2.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Steelers Players to Watch
- Kenny Pickett has thrown for 1,600 yards, completing 66% of his passes and tossing three touchdowns and eight interceptions this season. He’s also run for 195 yards (24.4 ypg) on 35 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Najee Harris has 585 rushing yards on 158 carries with four touchdowns.
- Pat Freiermuth has hauled in 47 catches for 521 yards (52.1 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He’s found the end zone one time as a receiver.
- George Pickens has caught 36 passes for 510 yards (46.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Diontae Johnson has been the target of 94 passes and hauled in 56 receptions for 505 yards, an average of 45.9 yards per contest..
- Alex Highsmith has collected 10.0 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 7.0 TFL and 42 tackles.
- Pittsburgh’s top-tackler, Myles Jack, has 87 tackles this year.
- Levi Wallace has a team-high three interceptions to go along with 29 tackles and 10 passes defended.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Marcus Mariota has recored 2,052 passing yards, or 171.0 per game, so far this season. He has completed 62% of his passes and has collected 14 touchdowns with eight interceptions. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 35.1 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner four times.
- Tyler Allgeier has run the ball 121 times for 552 yards, with one touchdown.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has piled up 97 carries and totaled 506 yards with five touchdowns.
- Olamide Zaccheaus has registered 30 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 465 (38.8 yards per game). He’s been targeted 39 times and has two touchdowns.
- Drake London has 41 receptions (on 69 targets) for a total of 438 yards (36.5 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Damiere Byrd has racked up 229 reciving yards (25.4 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
- Grady Jarrett has collected 5.5 sacks to pace the team, while also recording 9.0 TFL and 42 tackles.
- Atlanta’s tackle leader, Rashaan Evans, has 121 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack this year.
- Jaylinn Hawkins leads the team with two interceptions, while also putting up 60 tackles and four passes defended.
Best Betting Sites For Steelers vs Falcons
Powered By Data Skrive using data from