The Chicago Bulls (3-6) host the Detroit Pistons (2-8) at United Center on Sunday, November 12, 2023. The contest starts at 7:00 PM ET and airs on NBCS. The Pistons are 7.5-point underdogs in the game. A 217.5-point over/under is set in this matchup.
Bulls vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of November 12
Bulls: Alex Caruso: Questionable (Toe), Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee), Patrick Williams: Probable (Finger), Dalen Terry: Out (Patella)
Pistons: Isaiah Livers: Out (Ankle), Joe Harris: Out (Shoulder), Alec Burks: Questionable (Forearm), Jaden Ivey: Questionable (Illness), Jalen Duren: Out (Ankle), Bojan Bogdanovic: Out (Calf), Monte Morris: Out (Quadricep)
|Spread Pick||Pistons (+7.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (217.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bulls vs. Pistons Stat Rankings
|Bulls Avg. (Rank)||Pistons Avg. (Rank)|
|108.9 (25th)||Points Scored||109.9 (22nd)|
|113.9 (17th)||Points Allowed||113.7 (15th)|
|40.8 (28th)||Rebounds||46.2 (9th)|
|11 (13th)||Off. Rebounds||12.1 (8th)|
|10.9 (23rd)||3pt Made||10.8 (25th)|
|22.6 (27th)||Assists||27.4 (5th)|
|11.7 (1st)||Turnovers||16.7 (29th)|
Best Betting Site for Bulls vs. Pistons
Bulls Key Players
Pistons Key Players
|Marvin Bagley III||3||11||6||1.3||0||0.3||0.3|
- The Bulls have posted two wins against the spread this season.
- There have been five Bulls games (out of nine) that hit the over this year.
- In six games this season, Chicago and its opponent have combined for more than 217.5 points.
- The average total for Bulls games this season has been 222.8, 5.3 points higher than the total for this game.
- The Pistons have covered the spread five times in 10 games.
- Detroit is 3-1 as a 7.5-point underdog or greater.
- The Pistons have seen six of their 10 games hit the over.
- Detroit’s games have finished with over 217.5 points scored seven times this season.
- This season, Pistons games have resulted in an average scoring total of 223.6, which is 6.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.