The New York Knicks (4-4) host the Charlotte Hornets (3-5) at Madison Square Garden on Sunday, November 12, 2023. The contest starts at 12:00 PM ET and airs on MSG. The Knicks are 10-point favorites in the game. The over/under for the matchup is 223.5 points.
Knicks vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of November 12
Hornets: Miles Bridges: Out (Suspension), Kai Jones: Out (Personal), Gordon Hayward: Probable (Hamstring), Cody Martin: Out (Knee), James Bouknight: Out (Knee), Frank Ntilikina: Out (Left Tibia), Terry Rozier: Out (Groin)
|Spread Pick||Knicks (-10)|
|Total Pick||Over (223.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Knicks vs. Hornets Stat Rankings
|Knicks Avg. (Rank)||Hornets Avg. (Rank)|
|107.1 (29th)||Points Scored||117.3 (7th)|
|102.8 (2nd)||Points Allowed||122.4 (28th)|
|50.0 (1st)||Rebounds||46.6 (8th)|
|15.0 (1st)||Off. Rebounds||13.4 (3rd)|
|13.0 (10th)||3pt Made||8.4 (30th)|
|22.9 (26th)||Assists||26.1 (11th)|
|12.9 (8th)||Turnovers||14.0 (14th)|
Best Betting Site for Knicks vs. Hornets
Knicks Key Players
Hornets Key Players
- The Knicks have four wins in eight games against the spread this year.
- Two Knicks games (out of eight) have gone over the point total this season.
- New York and its opponent have combined for more than 223.5 points only two times this year.
- The over/under for this game is 223.5 points, 13.6 more than the average point total for Knicks games this season.
- The Hornets are 4-4-0 against the spread this year.
- Charlotte has covered the spread every time (1-0) as a 10-point underdog or more this year.
- This year, six of the Hornets’ eight games have gone over the point total.
- Charlotte’s games have finished with over 223.5 points scored seven times this year.
- This season, Hornets games have resulted in an average scoring total of 239.6, which is 16.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.