A contest featuring two of the league’s best marksmen, Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors (6-4) host Anthony Edwards and the Minnesota Timberwolves (6-2) on November 12, 2023 at Chase Center. Curry hits 5.7 triples per game (second in league), and Edwards makes four (fifth). The Warriors are 1.5-point favorites for the contest. The over/under is set at 221 points for the matchup.
Warriors vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of November 12
Warriors: Draymond Green: Probable (Personal), Gary Payton: Questionable (Illness)
Timberwolves: Naz Reid: Questionable (Neck), Jordan McLaughlin: Out (Knee), Jaylen Clark: Out (Achilles)
|Spread Pick||Timberwolves (+1.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (221)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Warriors vs. Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Warriors Avg. (Rank)||Timberwolves Avg. (Rank)|
|114.4 (12th)||Points Scored||112.4 (17th)|
|110.9 (10th)||Points Allowed||102.3 (1st)|
|46.7 (6th)||Rebounds||47.6 (3rd)|
|13.4 (3rd)||Off. Rebounds||9.6 (23rd)|
|13.8 (6th)||3pt Made||11.4 (21st)|
|27.3 (6th)||Assists||24.8 (19th)|
|14.3 (16th)||Turnovers||14.8 (19th)|
Best Betting Site for Warriors vs. Timberwolves
Warriors Key Players
|Gary Payton II||3||7.7||2||1.3||2.3||0.3||1.3|
Timberwolves Key Players
- Against the spread, the Warriors are 5-5-0 this season.
- As a 1.5-point favorite or greater, Golden State has two wins ATS (2-4).
- This year, four of the Warriors’ 10 games have hit the over.
- Golden State’s games have had more than 221 points scored on five occasions this year.
- Warriors games average 225.3 total points per game this season, 4.3 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Against the spread, the Timberwolves are 5-3-0 this season.
- Minnesota is yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 1.5-point underdog or more this season.
- The Timberwolves have played eight games this year, and four of them have hit the over.
- So far this year, four Minnesota’s games have featured more than 221 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 6.4 points higher than the average scoring total for Timberwolves games of 214.6.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.