The Denver Nuggets (8-1) visit the Houston Rockets (5-3) at Toyota Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 12, 2023. The Rockets are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. A 217-point over/under is set in the matchup.
Nuggets vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of November 12
Nuggets: Vlatko Cancar: Out (Knee), Jamal Murray: Out (Hamstring)
Rockets: Victor Oladipo: Out (Knee), Amen Thompson: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Rockets (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (217)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Nuggets vs. Rockets Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|116 (9th)||Points Scored||111.5 (18th)|
|106 (3rd)||Points Allowed||106 (3rd)|
|45.1 (14th)||Rebounds||43.1 (20th)|
|10.4 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||9.1 (26th)|
|12.1 (17th)||3pt Made||12.8 (13th)|
|30 (2nd)||Assists||26 (13th)|
|12.3 (3rd)||Turnovers||12.6 (5th)|
Best Betting Site for Nuggets vs. Rockets
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||3||13.7||11.3||2.3||0.7||0||2.7|
Rockets Key Players
|Jabari Smith Jr.||3||11.3||7.3||2||1.3||0||1.3|
- The Nuggets have five wins in nine games against the spread this season.
- Denver has an ATS record of 4-3 as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- The Nuggets have played nine games this season, and three of them have hit the over.
- In five games this year, Denver and its opponent have combined for more than 217 points.
- Nuggets games have had an average of 222 points this season, five points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Rockets have covered the spread four times in eight games.
- Houston is winless ATS (0-2) when playing as at least a 4.5-point underdog this year.
- There have been three Rockets games (out of eight) that hit the over this year.
- Houston’s games have had over 217 points four times this year.
- The average total points scored in Rockets games this year (217) is 0.5 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.