A contest featuring a pair of the league’s top shooters, Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (7-2) visit CJ McCollum and the New Orleans Pelicans (4-5) on November 12, 2023 at Smoothie King Center. Dončić hits six treys per contest (first in league), and McCollum makes four (fifth). The Mavericks are 2.5-point favorites for the contest. The over/under for the matchup is set at 234.5 points.
Mavericks vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of November 12
Mavericks: Maximilian Kleber: Out (Toe)
Pelicans: Trey Murphy: Out (Knee), Jose Alvarado: Out (Ankle), CJ McCollum: Out (Lung), Naji Marshall: Questionable (Knee), Herbert Jones: Questionable (Leg)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (-2.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (234.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Mavericks vs. Pelicans Stat Rankings
|Mavericks Avg. (Rank)||Pelicans Avg. (Rank)|
|122.8 (2nd)||Points Scored||107.4 (28th)|
|116.9 (23rd)||Points Allowed||114 (18th)|
|41.3 (25th)||Rebounds||43.3 (19th)|
|9.4 (24th)||Off. Rebounds||10.4 (18th)|
|17.2 (1st)||3pt Made||10.8 (25th)|
|25 (17th)||Assists||22 (29th)|
|12.3 (3rd)||Turnovers||13.8 (13th)|
Best Betting Site for Mavericks vs. Pelicans
Mavericks Key Players
|Tim Hardaway Jr.||2||18||5||2.5||0.5||0||3|
|Dereck Lively II||2||12.5||6||0.5||0.5||1||0|
Pelicans Key Players
- Against the spread, the Mavericks are 5-4-0 this season.
- Dallas has won twice ATS (2-3) as a 2.5-point favorite or more this season.
- Out of nine Mavericks games so far this season, seven have gone over the total.
- In seven games this year, Dallas and its opponent have combined to score more than 234.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 234.5 points, and that’s 5.2 less than the average total in this season’s Mavericks contests.
- The Pelicans have four wins in nine games against the spread this season.
- As a 2.5-point underdog or greater, New Orleans has one win ATS (1-2-1) this season.
- The Pelicans have seen four of their nine games go over the point total.
- New Orleans’ games have gone over 234.5 points scored only twice this year.
- Pelicans games average 221.4 total points, 13.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.