The Los Angeles Lakers (4-5) host the Portland Trail Blazers (3-5) at Crypto.com Arena on Sunday, November 12, 2023. The contest begins at 10:00 PM ET and airs on SN-LA. The Trail Blazers are 10-point underdogs in the game. The point total is set as 220 points for this outing.
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of November 12
Lakers: Jalen Hood-Schifino: Out (Patella), Jarred Vanderbilt: Out (Heel), Gabe Vincent: Out (Knee)
Trail Blazers: Malcolm Brogdon: Questionable (Hamstring), Robert Williams: Out (Knee), Ishmail Wainright: Questionable (Calf), Scoot Henderson: Out (Ankle), Anfernee Simons: Out (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Trail Blazers (+10)|
|Total Pick||Over (220)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Lakers vs. Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Lakers Avg. (Rank)||Trail Blazers Avg. (Rank)|
|110.4 (20th)||Points Scored||106 (30th)|
|116.6 (22nd)||Points Allowed||111.1 (11th)|
|42.8 (23rd)||Rebounds||44.6 (17th)|
|7.8 (28th)||Off. Rebounds||12.8 (6th)|
|9.3 (29th)||3pt Made||9.4 (28th)|
|24.7 (20th)||Assists||20.6 (30th)|
|13.7 (12th)||Turnovers||15.6 (26th)|
Best Betting Site for Lakers vs. Trail Blazers
Lakers Key Players
Trail Blazers Key Players
- The Lakers are 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
- There have been three Lakers games (out of nine) that went over the total this year.
- In six games this year, Los Angeles and its opponent have combined to score more than 220 points.
- The total for this game is 220, and that’s seven points fewer than the average total in Lakers games thus far this season.
- The Trail Blazers’ record against the spread is 4-4-0.
- The Trail Blazers have played eight games this year, and four of them have gone over the total.
- So far this season, four Portland’s games have featured over 220 points scored.
- Games involving the Trail Blazers this year have averaged 217.1 points per game, a 2.9-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.