The Milwaukee Bucks host the Philadelphia 76ers at Fiserv Forum in the 2023-24 opener for both teams, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, October 26, 2023. The 76ers are 5.5-point underdogs in the game.
Bucks vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of October 21
76ers: Montrezl Harrell: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||76ers (+5.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bucks vs. 76ers Stat Rankings (2022-23)
|Bucks Avg. (Rank)||76ers Avg. (Rank)|
|116.9 (8th)||Points Scored||115.2 (14th)|
|113.3 (14th)||Points Allowed||110.9 (3rd)|
|48.6 (1st)||Rebounds||40.9 (26th)|
|11.1 (11th)||Off. Rebounds||8.7 (27th)|
|14.8 (4th)||3pt Made||12.6 (11th)|
|25.8 (12th)||Assists||25.2 (16th)|
|13.9 (21st)||Turnovers||12.8 (9th)|
Best Betting Site for Bucks vs. 76ers
Bucks Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
76ers Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Bucks beat the spread 44 times in 82 games last year.
- The Bucks’ ATS record as 5.5-point favorites or more was 20-15-3 last year.
- Milwaukee had 40 of its 82 games hit the over last season.
- The 76ers had 47 wins in 82 games against the spread last season.
- The 76ers went 3-0 as underdogs of 5.5 points or more last year.
- There were 45 Philadelphia games (out of 82) that hit the over last year.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.