The Chicago Bulls host the Oklahoma City Thunder at United Center in the 2023-24 opener for both squads, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, October 25, 2023. The Thunder are 1-point underdogs in the game.
Bulls vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of October 21
Bulls: Lonzo Ball: Out (Knee)
Thunder: Jaylin Williams: Out (Hamstring)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (-1)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Bulls vs. Thunder Stat Rankings (2022-23)
|Bulls Avg. (Rank)||Thunder Avg. (Rank)|
|113.1 (22nd)||Points Scored||117.5 (5th)|
|111.8 (7th)||Points Allowed||116.4 (19th)|
|42.4 (21st)||Rebounds||43.6 (14th)|
|8.5 (28th)||Off. Rebounds||11.4 (8th)|
|10.4 (29th)||3pt Made||12.1 (15th)|
|24.5 (20th)||Assists||24.4 (21st)|
|12.7 (7th)||Turnovers||12.5 (6th)|
Best Betting Site for Bulls vs. Thunder
Bulls Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
Thunder Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- Against the spread, the Bulls were 41-40-1 last season.
- The Bulls’ ATS record as 1-point favorites or more was 17-17-1 last year.
- Out of 82 Chicago games last year, 35 went over the total.
- The Thunder were 46-34-2 against the spread last year.
- The Thunder went 30-20-2 as underdogs of 1 point or greater last season.
- There were 46 Oklahoma City games (out of 82) that went over the total last season.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.