The Dallas Mavericks take the court against the San Antonio Spurs as 4.5-point favorites in the season opener for both teams on Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN.
Mavericks vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of October 21
Spurs: Devonte’ Graham: Out (Suspension)
|Spread Pick||Mavericks (-4.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Mavericks vs. Spurs Stat Rankings (2022-23)
|Mavericks Avg. (Rank)||Spurs Avg. (Rank)|
|114.2 (16th)||Points Scored||113.0 (23rd)|
|114.1 (16th)||Points Allowed||123.1 (30th)|
|38.8 (30th)||Rebounds||43.7 (12th)|
|7.6 (30th)||Off. Rebounds||11.8 (5th)|
|15.2 (3rd)||3pt Made||11.1 (22nd)|
|22.9 (28th)||Assists||27.2 (5th)|
|11.7 (2nd)||Turnovers||14.7 (26th)|
Best Betting Site for Mavericks vs. Spurs
Mavericks Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
|Derrick Jones Jr.||65||4.9||2.4||0.5||0.4||0.6||0.4|
Spurs Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Mavericks’ record against the spread last season was 30-49-3.
- The Mavericks’ ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more was 7-26-2 last year.
- There were 44 Dallas games (out of 82) that hit the over last year.
- The Spurs had 33 wins in 82 games against the spread last season.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Spurs went 26-39 against the spread last season.
- There were 47 San Antonio games (out of 82) that hit the over last season.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.