The Orlando Magic host the Houston Rockets at Amway Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, October 25, 2023. The Magic are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first game of the 2023-24 season for the two teams.
Magic vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of October 21
|Spread Pick||Magic (-3.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Magic vs. Rockets Stat Rankings (2022-23)
|Magic Avg. (Rank)||Rockets Avg. (Rank)|
|111.4 (26th)||Points Scored||110.7 (28th)|
|114.0 (15th)||Points Allowed||118.6 (28th)|
|43.2 (16th)||Rebounds||46.3 (4th)|
|10.2 (15th)||Off. Rebounds||13.4 (1st)|
|10.8 (24th)||3pt Made||10.4 (29th)|
|23.2 (26th)||Assists||22.4 (30th)|
|14.4 (24th)||Turnovers||15.5 (29th)|
Best Betting Site for Magic vs. Rockets
Magic Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
|Wendell Carter Jr.||57||15.2||8.7||2.3||0.5||0.6||1.4|
Rockets Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
|Jabari Smith Jr.||79||12.8||7.2||1.3||0.5||0.9||1.5|
- The Magic’s record against the spread last year was 45-35-2.
- Against the spread, as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Magic went 4-5 last season.
- Of Orlando’s 82 games last season, 40 hit the over.
- The Rockets’ record against the spread last year was 32-46-4.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater, the Rockets went 26-38-3 last season.
- Houston had 41 of its 82 games hit the over last year.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.