The Minnesota Timberwolves visit the Toronto Raptors for both team’s first matchup of the 2023-24 season. The contest will starting at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at Scotiabank Arena. The Timberwolves are 1-point favorites in the game.
Timberwolves vs. Raptors Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of October 21
Timberwolves: Jaylen Clark: Out (Achilles)
|Spread Pick||Raptors (+1)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Timberwolves vs. Raptors Stat Rankings (2022-23)
|Timberwolves Avg. (Rank)||Raptors Avg. (Rank)|
|115.8 (12th)||Points Scored||112.9 (24th)|
|115.8 (18th)||Points Allowed||111.4 (4th)|
|41.9 (23rd)||Rebounds||43.0 (18th)|
|9.1 (26th)||Off. Rebounds||12.7 (2nd)|
|12.2 (13th)||3pt Made||10.7 (27th)|
|26.2 (8th)||Assists||23.9 (23rd)|
|14.8 (27th)||Turnovers||11.2 (1st)|
Best Betting Site for Timberwolves vs. Raptors
Timberwolves Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
Raptors Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
|Gary Trent Jr.||66||17.4||2.6||1.6||1.6||0.2||2.5|
- The Timberwolves’ record against the spread last season was 40-42-0.
- The Timberwolves had an ATS record of 16-24 as 1-point favorites or more last year.
- Out of 82 Minnesota games last year, 39 hit the over.
- The Raptors had 42 wins in 82 games against the spread last year.
- The Raptors went 15-14-1 as underdogs of 1 point or greater last year.
- Out of 82 Toronto games last year, 44 hit the over.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.