In the first game of the 2023-24 season for both teams, the Atlanta Hawks visit the Charlotte Hornets at Spectrum Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, October 25, 2023. The Hornets are 3-point underdogs in the game.
Hawks vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of October 21
Hornets: James Bouknight: Out (Knee), Miles Bridges: Out (Suspension), Kai Jones: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Hawks (-3)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Hawks vs. Hornets Stat Rankings (2022-23)
|Hawks Avg. (Rank)||Hornets Avg. (Rank)|
|118.4 (3rd)||Points Scored||111.0 (27th)|
|118.1 (25th)||Points Allowed||117.2 (22nd)|
|44.4 (10th)||Rebounds||44.5 (9th)|
|11.2 (9th)||Off. Rebounds||11.0 (12th)|
|10.8 (24th)||3pt Made||10.7 (27th)|
|25.0 (18th)||Assists||25.1 (17th)|
|12.4 (4th)||Turnovers||13.6 (18th)|
Best Betting Site for Hawks vs. Hornets
Hawks Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
Hornets Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- Against the spread, the Hawks were 36-45-1 last season.
- The Hawks went 13-26 as 3-point favorites or more last year.
- There were 46 Atlanta games (out of 82) that went over the total last year.
- The Hornets covered the spread 37 times in 82 games last year.
- The Hornets went 27-32-2 as underdogs of 3 points or greater last year.
- There were 34 Charlotte games (out of 82) that went over the total last year.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.