The Miami Heat host the Detroit Pistons at FTX Arena, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, October 25, 2023. The Pistons are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, the season opener for both teams.
Heat vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of October 21
Heat: Haywood Highsmith: Out (Knee)
Pistons: Isaiah Livers: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Heat (-8.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat vs. Pistons Stat Rankings (2022-23)
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||Pistons Avg. (Rank)|
|109.5 (30th)||Points Scored||110.3 (29th)|
|109.8 (2nd)||Points Allowed||118.5 (27th)|
|40.6 (27th)||Rebounds||42.4 (21st)|
|9.7 (20th)||Off. Rebounds||11.2 (9th)|
|12.0 (16th)||3pt Made||11.4 (20th)|
|23.8 (25th)||Assists||23.0 (27th)|
|12.8 (9th)||Turnovers||14.5 (25th)|
Best Betting Site for Heat vs. Pistons
Heat Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
Pistons Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
|Marvin Bagley III||42||12.0||6.4||0.9||0.5||0.7||0.5|
- Against the spread, the Heat were 30-49-3 last season.
- The Heat had two wins ATS (2-7) as a 8.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- Last year, 41 of Miami’s 82 games hit the over.
- The Pistons had 35 wins in 82 games against the spread last season.
- The Pistons had an ATS record of 15-21-1 as underdogs of 8.5 points or greater last year.
- Detroit had 40 of its 82 games hit the over last season.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.