In the first game of the 2023-24 season for both teams, the Cleveland Cavaliers visit the Brooklyn Nets at Barclays Center, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, October 25, 2023. The Nets are 2.5-point underdogs in the game.
Cavaliers vs. Nets Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of October 21
Cavaliers: Ricky Rubio: Out (Personal)
|Spread Pick||Nets (+2.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Cavaliers vs. Nets Stat Rankings (2022-23)
|Cavaliers Avg. (Rank)||Nets Avg. (Rank)|
|112.3 (25th)||Points Scored||113.4 (19th)|
|106.9 (1st)||Points Allowed||112.5 (8th)|
|41.1 (25th)||Rebounds||40.5 (28th)|
|9.7 (20th)||Off. Rebounds||8.2 (29th)|
|11.6 (19th)||3pt Made||12.8 (9th)|
|24.9 (19th)||Assists||25.5 (13th)|
|12.4 (4th)||Turnovers||12.9 (11th)|
Best Betting Site for Cavaliers vs. Nets
Cavaliers Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
Nets Key Players (Stats from 2022-23)
- The Cavaliers were 43-37-2 against the spread last year.
- As 2.5-point favorites or greater, the Cavaliers went 33-23-2 against the spread last season.
- Cleveland had 40 of its 82 games go over the point total last year.
- The Nets covered the spread 42 times in 82 games last year.
- The Nets had an ATS record of 16-10 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last season.
- Out of 82 Brooklyn games last year, 36 hit the over.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.