The Duluth Trading Cure Bowl will feature a matchup between the UTSA Roadrunners and the Troy Trojans. The Roadrunners () take to the field against the Trojans ( on the moneyline to win) on December 16, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN. A total of points has been set for the matchup by sportsbooks.
This article makes reference to odds valid as of December 16, 2022 at 11:26 AM ET. Find all the up-to-date odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
UTSA Vs. Troy Odds
|Troy (+2.5)||Under (56.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|38.7 (12)||Points Per Game||26.2 (80)|
|26.5 (64)||Points Per Game Against||17.5 (8)|
|308.6 (12)||Pass Yards||252.5 (46)|
|253.5 (102)||Pass Yards Against||208.1 (40)|
|177.5 (48)||Rush Yards||122.8 (103)|
|151.5 (71)||Rush Yards Against||117.5 (23)|
|14 (37)||Giveaways||19 (96)|
|19 (27)||Takeaways||19 (27)|
UTSA Vs. Troy Betting Insights
UTSA Stats And Trends
- UTSA is 7-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point or better favorites, UTSA is 6-5.
- This season, eight of UTSA’s 13 games have hit the over.
- Roadrunners games have finished with more than 56.5 points 11 times so far this season.
- Roadrunners games average 62.7 total points per game this season, 6.2 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Troy Stats And Trends
- Troy has 10 wins in 13 contests against the spread this year.
- Troy has an ATS record of 5-0 as 2.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Troy has played 13 games this season, and six of them have hit the over.
- Trojans games have gone over 56.5 points on four occasions this year.
- Trojans games average 49.0 total points, 7.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
UTSA Players To Watch
- Frank Harris leads UTSA with 3,865 passing yards (297.3 ypg) on 305-of-429 passing with 31 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He also adds 588 rushing yards (45.2 ypg) on 121 carries while scoring nine touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Kevorian Barnes, has carried the ball 114 times for 713 yards (71.3 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Brenden Brady has racked up 156 carries for 699 yards (58.3 per game) and nine touchdowns, while also catching 18 passes for 190 yards (15.8 per game).
- Zakhari Franklin’s 1,100 receiving yards (84.6 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 86 receptions and 14 touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus has put up a 985-yard season so far (75.8 receiving yards per game) with six touchdowns, hauling in 87 passes.
- De’Corian Clark’s 51 grabs have yielded 741 yards (82.3 ypg) and eight touchdowns.
Troy Players To Watch
- Gunnar Watson leads Troy with 2,700 passing yards (225.0 ypg) on 193-of-312 passing with 13 touchdowns compared to 10 interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Kimani Vidal, has carried the ball 209 times for 1,064 yards (81.8 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- This season DK Billingsley has rushed for 656 yards (50.5 per game) on 134 carries with eight touchdowns.
- Tez Johnson’s team-leading 818 receiving yards (68.2 yards per game) have come on 52 receptions with four touchdowns.
- RaJae’ Johnson has collected 672 receiving yards (51.7 yards per game) and six touchdowns, reeling in 34 passes this year.
- Deshon Stoudemire’s 38 grabs this season have resulted in 491 yards (40.9 ypg) and two touchdowns.