The Fresno State Bulldogs will play the Washington State Cougars in the Jimmy Kimmel La Bowl. The Bulldogs () take on the Cougars ( on the moneyline to win) on December 17, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET on ABC. A total of points has been set for the matchup by sportsbooks.
This article refers to lines as of December 17, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET. See all the current odds for this contest below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Fresno State Vs. Washington State Odds
|Washington State (+4.5)||Under (53.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Fresno State||Stats (Rank)||Washington State|
|30.7 (50)||Points Per Game||27.8 (72)|
|20.5 (25)||Points Per Game Against||22.4 (33)|
|269.4 (27)||Pass Yards||262.9 (34)|
|192.7 (24)||Pass Yards Against||266.7 (114)|
|125.2 (94)||Rush Yards||112.7 (113)|
|158.0 (79)||Rush Yards Against||127.4 (36)|
|13 (26)||Giveaways||15 (44)|
|17 (50)||Takeaways||20 (23)|
Fresno State Vs. Washington State Betting Insights
Fresno State Stats And Trends
- Against the spread, Fresno State is 6-7-0 this season.
- As 4.5-point favorites or more, Fresno State is 4-4 against the spread.
- This season, seven of Fresno State’s 13 games have gone over the point total.
- In seven games this year, the Bulldogs and their opponent have combined to score more than 53.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 53.5 points, 0.7 fewer than the average total in this season’s Bulldogs contests.
Washington State Stats And Trends
- Washington State’s record against the spread in 2022 is 8-4-0.
- Washington State has an ATS record of 3-1 as 4.5-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, three of Washington State’s 12 games have gone over the point total.
- Cougars games have finished with over 53.5 points scored three times this season.
- The average total points scored in Cougars games this year (53.5) is 3.0 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Fresno State Players To Watch
- Jake Haener has thrown for 2,616 yards (290.7 ypg) to lead Fresno State, completing 72.6% of his passes and collecting 18 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Jordan Mims, has carried the ball 241 times for 1,155 yards (88.8 per game), with 16 touchdowns this year.
- This season Malik Sherrod has racked up 73 carries for 409 yards (31.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jalen Cropper’s 1,041 receiving yards (80.1 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 79 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Nikko Remigio has grabbed 69 passes for 768 yards (59.1 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Zane Pope’s 44 receptions have turned into 554 yards (55.4 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Washington State Players To Watch
- Cameron Ward has thrown for 3,087 yards (257.3 ypg) to lead Washington State, completing 64.2% of his passes and tossing 23 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- Nakia Watson’s team-high 736 rushing yards (73.6 per game) have come on 130 carries, with eight touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 29 catches for 291 yards (29.1 per game) and four touchdowns.
- This season Jaylen Jenkins has rushed for 396 yards (36.0 per game) on 67 carries with one touchdown.
- De’Zhaun Stribling’s team-high 602 receiving yards (50.2 yards per game) have come on 51 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Robert Ferrell has caught 46 passes for 517 yards (51.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Donovan Ollie’s 44 catches are good enough for 491 yards (40.9 ypg) and three touchdowns.