The Wasabi Fenway Bowl will see the Louisville Cardinals battle the Cincinnati Bearcats. The Cardinals () match up with the Bearcats ( on the moneyline to win) on December 17, 2022 at 11:00 AM ET on ESPN. Bookmakers have installed a total of points for the matchup.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of December 17, 2022 at 6:23 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Louisville Vs. Cincinnati Odds
|Louisville (-2.5)||Over (38.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|27.2 (76)||Points Per Game||31.1 (46)|
|20.2 (19)||Points Per Game Against||20.3 (21)|
|211.7 (89)||Pass Yards||255.8 (43)|
|206.5 (37)||Pass Yards Against||176.8 (11)|
|193.8 (35)||Rush Yards||133.8 (89)|
|140.6 (48)||Rush Yards Against||136.5 (44)|
|17 (73)||Giveaways||10 (9)|
|27 (3)||Takeaways||16 (61)|
Louisville Vs. Cincinnati Betting Insights
Louisville Stats And Trends
- Louisville has seven wins in 12 games against the spread this season.
- For the year, Louisville is 3-2 as 2.5-point or better favorites.
- Louisville has played 12 games this year, and four of them have gone over the total.
- Eight times so far this year, the Cardinals and their opponent have combined to score more than 38.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 38.5 points, 15.4 fewer than the average total in this season’s Cardinals contests.
Cincinnati Stats And Trends
- Cincinnati has three wins in 12 contests against the spread this season.
- Cincinnati has no wins ATS (0-1) as a 2.5-point underdog or more this season.
- This year, six of Cincinnati’s 12 games have hit the over.
- Bearcats games have finished with more than 38.5 points 10 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Bearcats games this year (38.5) is 14.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Louisville Players To Watch
- Malik Cunningham leads Louisville with 1,562 passing yards (156.2 ypg) on 136-of-218 passing with eight touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also has 565 rushing yards (56.5 ypg) on 114 carries while scoring 12 touchdowns on the ground.
- Jawhar Jordan has carried the ball 133 times for a team-high 700 yards (58.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Tyler Hudson’s 1,034 receiving yards (86.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 69 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Marshon Ford has put together a 421-yard season so far (35.1 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 31 passes.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce’s 29 catches are good enough for 358 yards (32.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Cincinnati Players To Watch
- Ben Bryant has thrown for 2,734 yards (248.5 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 61.3% of his passes and tossing 21 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Charles McClelland’s team-high 834 rushing yards (69.5 per game) have come on 140 carries, with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Corey Kiner has rushed for 319 yards (35.4 per game) on 69 carries with four touchdowns.
- Tyler Scott’s 780 receiving yards (78.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 46 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Tre Tucker has caught 45 passes for 567 yards (47.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Jadon Thompson’s 24 grabs this season have resulted in 369 yards (33.5 ypg) and one touchdown.