Sun Belt foes will do battle when the James Madison Dukes (7-3) face the No. 23 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (9-1) at Bridgeforth Stadium/Zane Showker Field in Harrisonburg, Virginia. The Chanticleers (on the moneyline to win) take the field as visitors on November 26, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET on ESPNU against the Dukes ( ). Bookmakers have listed the matchup’s total at .
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of November 26, 2022 at 8:31 AM ET. See the table below for the latest odds on this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
James Madison Vs. Coastal Carolina Odds
|Coastal Carolina (+14.5)||Over (53)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|James Madison||Stats (Rank)||Coastal Carolina|
|36.0 (18)||Points Per Game||31.6 (43)|
|22.3 (35)||Points Per Game Against||26.9 (74)|
|263.1 (36)||Pass Yards||257.6 (38)|
|221.7 (66)||Pass Yards Against||277.5 (119)|
|184.4 (42)||Rush Yards||173.9 (50)|
|79.2 (1)||Rush Yards Against||126.0 (37)|
|19 (107)||Giveaways||8 (6)|
|20 (15)||Takeaways||19 (21)|
This article does not include any stats or insights for James Madison, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
James Madison Vs. Coastal Carolina Betting Insights
James Madison Stats And Trends
- James Madison has covered the spread six times in 10 games.
- James Madison has yet to lose ATS (2-0) as a 14.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- This season, six of James Madison’s 10 games have gone over the point total.
- Dukes games have had more than 53 points scored on six occasions this season.
- The total for this game is 53, 1.6 points fewer than the average total in Dukes games thus far this season.
Coastal Carolina Stats And Trends
- Coastal Carolina is 4-6-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, five of Coastal Carolina’s 10 games have gone over the point total.
- Chanticleers games have finished with over 53 points scored seven times this season.
- The average total for Chanticleers games is 59.7 points, 6.7 more than this game’s over/under.
James Madison Players To Watch
- Todd Centeio has 2,405 passing yards (267.2 ypg) to lead James Madison, completing 64.9% of his passes and recording 21 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 341 rushing yards (37.9 ypg) on 89 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Percy Agyei-Obese has carried the ball 152 times for a team-high 829 yards (92.1 per game), with eight touchdowns this year.
- This season Latrele Palmer has piled up 343 yards (34.3 per game) on 93 attempts with four touchdowns.
- Kris Thornton’s 922 receiving yards (92.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 53 receptions and seven touchdowns.
- Terrance Greene Jr. has put up a 384-yard season so far (42.7 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 20 passes.
- Reggie Brown’s 22 catches have netted him 346 yards (69.2 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Coastal Carolina Players To Watch
- Grayson McCall has 2,314 passing yards (257.1 ypg) to lead Coastal Carolina, completing 68.9% of his passes and recording 21 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 165 rushing yards (18.3 ypg) on 76 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- CJ Beasley’s team-high 653 rushing yards (65.3 per game) have come on 122 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also added 17 catches for 159 yards (15.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Reese White has rushed for 414 yards (59.1 per game) on 73 carries with four touchdowns.
- Sam Pinckney’s 814 receiving yards (81.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 53 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Jared Brown has totaled 702 receiving yards (70.2 yards per game) and five touchdowns, hauling in 40 passes this year.
- Tyson Mobley’s 27 grabs this season have resulted in 331 yards (33.1 ypg) and three touchdowns.