The South Alabama Jaguars (9-2) and Old Dominion Monarchs (3-8) will face each other in clash of Sun Belt foes at Hancock Whitney Stadium in Mobile, Alabama. The Monarchs,on the moneyline to win, and the Jaguars, listed at on the spread, kick things off on November 26, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The contest’s total is currently set at .
This article references lines valid as of November 26, 2022 at 7:23 AM ET. See all the current odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
South Alabama Vs. Old Dominion Odds
|South Alabama (-15.5)||Over (48)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|South Alabama||Stats (Rank)||Old Dominion|
|32.4 (37)||Points Per Game||19.5 (115)|
|19.4 (16)||Points Per Game Against||26.5 (69)|
|264.9 (35)||Pass Yards||244.7 (52)|
|209.5 (46)||Pass Yards Against||249.0 (101)|
|160.6 (59)||Rush Yards||91.0 (125)|
|86.7 (6)||Rush Yards Against||198.6 (119)|
|12 (22)||Giveaways||17 (90)|
|16 (44)||Takeaways||14 (75)|
South Alabama Vs. Old Dominion Betting Insights
South Alabama Stats And Trends
- South Alabama is 7-4-0 against the spread this season.
- As a 15.5-point or greater favorite, South Alabama has one win ATS (1-1) this season.
- This season, seven of South Alabama’s 11 games have gone over the point total.
- In seven games this year, the Jaguars and their opponent have combined to score more than 48 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 48 points, 4.4 fewer than the average total in this season’s Jaguars contests.
Old Dominion Stats And Trends
- Old Dominion has four wins in 11 contests against the spread this year.
- Old Dominion has yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 15.5-point underdog or more this year.
- This year, three of Old Dominion’s 11 games have hit the over.
- Monarchs games have gone over 48 points on six occasions this season.
- This season, Monarchs games have resulted in an average scoring total of 52.7, which is 4.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
South Alabama Players To Watch
- Carter Bradley has thrown for 2,778 yards (252.5 ypg) to lead South Alabama, completing 64.6% of his passes and tossing 22 touchdown passes and nine interceptions this season.
- La’Damian Webb has carried the ball 178 times for a team-high 936 yards (93.6 per game), with 13 touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 16 catches for 170 yards (17.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Braylon McReynolds has piled up 255 yards (28.3 per game) on 45 attempts, while also catching 15 passes for 170 yards (18.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jalen Wayne’s 734 receiving yards (66.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 53 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- Caullin Lacy has caught 52 passes for 702 yards (63.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Devin Voisin’s 50 grabs have turned into 678 yards (61.6 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Old Dominion Players To Watch
- Hayden Wolff has 2,634 passing yards (239.5 ypg) to lead Old Dominion, completing 57.1% of his passes and throwing 16 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Blake Watson has carried the ball 139 times for a team-high 787 yards (78.7 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 31 catches for 226 yards (22.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Keshawn Wicks has racked up 125 yards (12.5 per game) on 32 carries with one touchdown.
- Ali Jennings’ 959 receiving yards (106.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 54 receptions and nine touchdowns.
- Javon Harvey has reeled in 29 passes for 538 yards (48.9 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Jordan Bly’s 21 receptions this season have resulted in 227 yards (28.4 ypg).