Big Sky opponents meet when the Montana State Bobcats (5-1) and the Sacramento State Hornets (5-1) play on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Hornet Stadium.
The Bobcats (-10.5) are big favorites against the Hornets. The total is 59.5 points.
Want to bet on Montana State or Sacramento State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Montana State (-10.5)||Under (59.5)||Montana State 34 Sacramento State 23|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Montana State vs. Sacramento State Betting Insights
Montana State Stats and Trends
- Montana State has a record of 2-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats six games this season have all gone under this contest’s total of 59.5 points.
- Montana State has had an average of 56.5 points in their games this season, 3.0 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Sacramento State Stats and Trends
- Sacramento State has covered in its only game with a spread this year.
- So far this season, no Sacramento State game has gone over the point total.
- Sac State has a 60.5-point average over/under in their contests this season, 1.0 more point than this game’s point total.
Montana State Players to Watch
- This year Sean Chambers has recorded 712 yards through the air (118.7 yards per game) while completing 55.8% of his passes, with five touchdowns and one interception. He also has 461 rushing yards on 52 attempts (plus 11 scores), averaging 76.8 YPG.
- So far this season Jared White has rushed for 444 yards (74.0 per game), with three touchdowns.
- Clevan Thomas Jr. has 15 catches (on 17 targets) and leads the team with 220 receiving yards (36.7 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Treyton Pickering has also chipped in with eight catches for 184 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 10 times and puts up 30.7 receiving yards per game.
- Derryk Snell has caught 12 passes on 13 targets for 159 yards and three touchdowns.
Sacramento State Players to Watch
- Kaiden Bennett has 1,352 passing yards (225.3 per game), 10 touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 327 rushing yards on 80 carries with four touchdowns.
- So far this year Marcus Fulcher has run for 240 yards on 54 carries (40.0 yards per game), with four touchdowns.
- Jared Gipson has 15 catches (15 targets) and paces his team with 297 receiving yards (49.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Devin Gandy’s stat line this year shows 19 catches for 273 yards and one touchdown. He averages 45.5 receiving yards per game.
- Carlos Hill is averaging 43.5 receiving yards per game, racking up 21 receptions (22 targets) for 261 yards and two touchdowns.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.