The Arizona Wildcats (4-3) and their 13th-ranked run defense will host the No. 12 Oregon State Beavers (6-1) and the 23rd-ranked rushing offense on Saturday, October 28, 2023. The Wildcats are 5-point underdogs.
Want to bet on Oregon State or Arizona in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Oregon State vs. Arizona Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Arizona (+5)||Arizona 29 Oregon State 27|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||38.1 (9)||31.9 (34)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.3 (46)||20.6 (52)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (11)||10 (91)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||11 (20)||6 (98)|
Oregon State vs. Arizona Betting Insights
Oregon State Stats and Trends
- Oregon State has put together a 5-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 5-point favorites this season, the Beavers have an ATS record of 3-1.
- So far this season, five of Oregon State’s seven games have hit the over.
Arizona Stats and Trends
- Arizona has put together a 6-1-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Wildcats have been an underdog by 5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- Games featuring Arizona have gone over the point total just once this year.
Oregon State Players to Watch
- D.J. Uiagalelei has passed for 1,573 yards while completing 60.2% of his throws (106-of-176), with 15 touchdowns and four interceptions (224.7 yards per game). He’s also rushed 36 times for 124 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 17.7 yards per game.
- Damien Martinez has churned out a team-high 676 rushing yards (96.6 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns.
- So far this year Deshaun Fenwick has rushed for 382 yards on 67 carries (54.6 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- This season Silas Bolden has 32 catches and leads the team with 456 yards (65.1 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Anthony Gould has hauled in 27 catches for 443 yards (73.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Jack Velling has caught 16 passes for 223 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 37.2 receiving yards per game.
Arizona Players to Watch
- This year, Jayden De Laura has put up 1,069 passing yards (213.8 yards per game) while connecting on 87 of 125 passes (69.6% completion percentage), with nine touchdowns and five interceptions. He has tacked on 131 rushing yards on 20 carries (plus three touchdowns), averaging 26.2 yards per game.
- Jonah Coleman has churned out a team-high 433 rushing yards (61.9 yards per game) and scored three touchdowns. He has tacked on 21 catches for 296 yards (42.3 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- D.J. Williams has 246 yards on 55 carries (35.1 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Tetairoa McMillan has hauled in 40 receptions for 592 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He averages 84.6 receiving yards per game.
- Jacob Cowing’s stat line this year shows 53 catches for 409 yards and eight touchdowns. He averages 58.4 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.