The 2023 edition of the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party takes place on Saturday, October 28 with the No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (7-0) visit the Florida Gators (5-2) at TIAA Bank Field. The Bulldogs are huge favorites, by 14.5 points.
Want to bet on Georgia or Florida in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Georgia vs. Florida Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Florida (+14.5)||Georgia 29 Florida 22|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||40.1 (5)||29.1 (56)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||14.0 (11)||20.0 (43)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||8 (61)||6 (29)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||9 (49)||2 (130)|
Georgia vs. Florida Betting Insights
Georgia Stats and Trends
- Georgia has won just one game against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have been favored by 14.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Georgia and its opponent have combined to go over the point total four out of seven times this season.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
In the last three matchups between these two teams, Georgia holds a 2-1 advantage over Florida. The Gators have a 2-1 record against the spread in those games against the Bulldogs, with the two squads going over the total on two occasions. Georgia has had the scoring advantage in those three matchups, scoring 104 points while Florida notched 71.
Florida Stats and Trends
- Florida has compiled a 3-4-0 ATS record so far this year.
- In 2023, four Florida games have hit the over.
Georgia Players to Watch
- Carson Beck leads his team with 2,152 passing yards (307.4 per game) and has a 73.6% completion percentage (173-of-235), throwing 12 touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Daijun Edwards has taken 80 attempts for a team-leading 460 rushing yards (92.0 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Kendall Milton has 196 yards on 36 carries (39.2 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season Brock Bowers has 41 catches and leads the team with 566 yards (80.9 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Marcus Rosemy has hauled in 18 catches for 333 yards (55.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett has 282 receiving yards on 31 receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 40.3 yards per game.
Florida Players to Watch
- This year, Graham Mertz has racked up 1,872 passing yards (267.4 yards per game) while going 169-for-222 (76.1% completion percentage) and throwing 12 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Montrell Johnson has rushed for a team-leading 438 yards on 85 carries (62.6 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also averages 18.3 receiving yards per game, grabbing 18 passes for 128 yards and one touchdown.
- Trevor Etienne has run for 407 yards on 69 carries (67.8 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Ricky Pearsall has 43 catches, leading his team with 624 yards (89.1 ypg) while hauling in three touchdowns this season.
- Eugene Wilson III has hauled in 26 catches for 251 yards (50.2 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Arlis Boardingham has collected 205 yards on 18 receptions with four touchdowns, averaging 34.2 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.