CUSA action pits the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-5) against the New Mexico State Aggies (5-3) on Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at Joe Aillet Stadium. The Bulldogs are favored by 2.5 points.
Want to bet on Louisiana Tech or New Mexico State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Louisiana Tech vs. New Mexico State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|New Mexico State (+2.5)||New Mexico State 25 Louisiana Tech 24|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Tech||New Mexico State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||26.6 (44)||29.8 (22)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||27.5 (118)||21.1 (73)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||9 (72)||7 (47)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||7 (80)||5 (109)|
Louisiana Tech vs. New Mexico State Betting Insights
Louisiana Tech Stats and Trends
- Louisiana Tech has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once when favored by 2.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Louisiana Tech games have gone over the point total four out of eight times this season.
New Mexico State Stats and Trends
- New Mexico State has compiled a 6-2-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Aggies have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In New Mexico State’s eight contests this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total three times.
Louisiana Tech Players to Watch
- Jack Turner leads the team with 1,011 passing yards (168.5 yards per game) and has a 57.6% completion percentage this year (83-of-144) while throwing five touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Tyre Shelton has run for a team-high 475 yards on 68 carries (95.0 yards per game) and five touchdowns.
- So far this year Keith Willis Jr. has run for 240 yards on 33 carries (60.0 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Smoke Harris has racked up 59 receptions for 614 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 76.8 receiving yards per game.
- Cyrus Allen has added 26 catches for 452 yards and two touchdowns this year. He puts up 64.6 receiving yards per game.
- Kyle Maxwell is averaging 33.6 yards per game, racking up nine receptions for 168 yards and two touchdowns.
New Mexico State Players to Watch
- This year, Diego Pavia has recorded 1,801 passing yards (225.1 yards per game) while going 117-for-189 (61.9% completion percentage) and throwing 16 touchdowns and five interceptions. He has tacked on 536 rushing yards on 90 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 67.0 yards per game.
- Ahmonte Watkins has run for 415 yards on 35 carries (51.9 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Jonathan Brady has 21 catches and paces his team with 355 receiving yards (44.4 ypg) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Trent Hudson has also contributed with 15 receptions for 311 yards and five touchdowns.
- This season Chris Bellamy has caught 13 passes for 203 yards and one touchdown, averaging 29.0 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.