In a clash of MWC teams, the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-5) will face off against the New Mexico Lobos (2-4) in a matchup on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at University Stadium. The line forecasts must-see action, with Hawaii favored by 2 points. An over/under of 60 points has been set for the outing.
Want to bet on Hawaii or New Mexico in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Hawaii vs. New Mexico Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Hawaii (-2)||Over (60)||Hawaii 32 New Mexico 29|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||23.9 (86)||27.8 (86)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||35.6 (124)||34.5 (102)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||10 (91)||7 (47)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (122)||2 (130)|
Hawaii vs. New Mexico Betting Insights
Hawaii Stats and Trends
- Hawaii has a record of just 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have covered the spread once when favored by 2 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- A total of three out of six Hawaii games this season have gone over the point total.
- In four of seven games this season, the Warriors and their opponents have scored more than 60 points.
- UH has an average total of 58.1 in their matchups this year, 1.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico Stats and Trends
- New Mexico has put together a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lobos have covered the spread twice this year (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- So far this season, five of New Mexico’s six games with a set number have gone over the point total.
- Lobos games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 60 points in five of six outings.
- UNM has had an average of 49.4 points scored in their games so far this season, 10.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Hawaii Players to Watch
- Brayden Schager has passed for 2,071 yards while completing 63.4% of his throws (182-of-287), with 16 touchdowns and eight interceptions (295.9 yards per game).
- Jordan Johnson has churned out a team-high 164 rushing yards (32.8 yards per game).
- Tylan Hines has 93 yards on 27 carries (23.3 ypg).
- This season Steven McBride has 34 receptions for a team-high 616 receiving yards (88 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Pofele Ashlock has also added 533 yards on 46 catches and four touchdowns. He averages 76.1 receiving yards per game this year.
- Koali Nishigaya has totaled 159 yards on 22 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 26.5 yards per game.
New Mexico Players to Watch
- Dylan Hopkins leads his team with 1,176 passing yards (196 per game) and has a 55.9% completion percentage (85-of-152), throwing seven touchdown passes and four interceptions. He also has 94 rushing yards on 33 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 15.7 yards per game.
- Jacory Merritt has picked up a team-high 488 rushing yards (81.3 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns.
- Sherod White has run for 141 yards on 30 carries (23.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Caleb Medford has racked up 11 receptions for 228 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He averages 45.6 receiving yards per game.
- Donald Jones’ stat line this year shows seven catches for 166 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 33.2 receiving yards per game.
- Jeremiah Hixon has 158 receiving yards on 19 receptions, with two touchdowns, averaging 31.6 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.