The No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (6-0) will face off against their Big 12-rival, the UCF Knights (3-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Norman, OK). The Knights will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 17-point underdogs. An over/under of 67.5 points has been set for the contest.
Want to bet on Oklahoma or UCF in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Oklahoma vs. UCF Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Oklahoma (-17)||Under (67.5)||Oklahoma 47 UCF 14|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||45.2 (7)||35 (48)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||14 (6)||27.8 (72)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (11)||9 (72)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||14 (4)||5 (109)|
Oklahoma vs. UCF Betting Insights
Oklahoma Stats and Trends
- Oklahoma has covered in each of its six games with a spread this season.
- The Sooners have covered the spread three times this season (3-0 ATS) when playing as at least 17-point favorites.
- So far this season, four of Oklahoma’s six games have hit the over.
- The Sooners six games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 67.5 points three times.
- OU’s matchups this year have an average point total of 58.6, 8.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
UCF Stats and Trends
- UCF has covered twice in six games with a spread this season.
- In 2023, five UCF games have hit the over.
- The Knights have combined with their opponent to score more than 67.5 points in three of six games this season.
- UCF’s matchups this season have a 56.4-point average over/under, 11.1 fewer points than this game’s total.
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- Dillon Gabriel has thrown for 1,878 yards while completing 72.3% of his passes (141-of-195), with 16 touchdowns and two interceptions this year (313 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 43 times for 208 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 34.7 yards per game.
- Tawee Walker has churned out a team-high 239 rushing yards (39.8 yards per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- So far this year Marcus Major has run for 226 yards on 60 carries (45.2 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Andrel Anthony has 27 catches, leading his team with 429 yards (71.5 ypg) while scoring one touchdown this season.
- Jalil Farooq has also added 20 catches for 415 yards and two touchdowns this year. He averages 69.2 receiving yards per game.
- Nic Anderson has caught 11 passes for 282 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 56.4 yards per game this year.
UCF Players to Watch
- Timmy McClain leads his team with 1,008 passing yards (201.6 per game) and has a 63.9% completion percentage (62-of-97), throwing nine touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 102 rushing yards on 39 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 20.4 yards per game.
- RJ Harvey has taken 89 attempts for a team-leading 511 rushing yards (85.2 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He’s also caught eight passes for 172 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- So far this year Johnny Richardson has rushed for 441 yards on 53 carries (73.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Kobe Hudson has reeled in 22 passes for a team-best 473 yards while scoring two touchdowns. He averages 78.8 yards per game.
- Javon Baker has hauled in 21 catches for 417 yards (69.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.