ACC play features the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-3) squaring off against the Boston College Eagles (3-3) on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Bobby Dodd Stadium. The Yellow Jackets are favored by 5.5 points. The over/under is 57 in the contest.
Want to bet on Georgia Tech or Boston College in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Georgia Tech vs. Boston College Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Georgia Tech (-5.5)||Over (57)||Georgia Tech 34 Boston College 26|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Georgia Tech||Boston College|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||30.8 (70)||27.7 (89)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||29.0 (77)||31.7 (92)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||9 (72)||7 (47)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||11 (20)||5 (109)|
Georgia Tech vs. Boston College Betting Insights
Georgia Tech Stats and Trends
- Georgia Tech has won three games against the spread this season, while failing to cover three times.
- The Yellow Jackets have not covered the spread when favored by 5.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Georgia Tech games have hit the over four out of six times this season.
- The Ramblin’ Wreck and their opponents have gone over 57 combined points in four of six games this season.
- The average point total in Tech’s games this season is 54.7, 2.3 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
Boston College has an edge against Georgia Tech over the last two matchups between these two teams, putting together a 2-0 record in those games. The Eagles are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Yellow Jackets while the two teams went over the point total both times. Boston College outscored Georgia Tech 89-57 in those two head-to-head matchups.
Boston College Stats and Trends
- Boston College has a record of 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more two times this year, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- So far this year, each Boston College game has hit the over.
- The Eagles have played three games this season that finished with a combined score over 57 points.
- BC has a 50.3-point average over/under in their matchups this season, 6.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
Georgia Tech Players to Watch
- Haynes King leads his team with 1,631 passing yards (271.8 per game) and has a 62.3% completion percentage (119-of-191), throwing 16 touchdown passes and six interceptions. He also has 222 rushing yards on 51 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 37.0 yards per game.
- Jamal Haynes has taken 72 attempts for a team-leading 409 rushing yards (68.2 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns. He’s also caught 12 passes for 112 yards (18.7 receiving yards per game).
- Trevion Cooley has run for 235 yards on 50 carries (39.2 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Eric Singleton Jr. has 20 catches, leading his team with 355 yards (59.2 ypg) while also scoring five touchdowns this season.
- Malik Rutherford has hauled in 25 catches for 290 yards (48.3 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Dominick Blaylock has caught 14 passes for 228 yards and one touchdown, averaging 45.6 receiving yards per game.
Boston College Players to Watch
- This year, Thomas Castellanos has recorded 1,165 passing yards (194.2 yards per game) while going 87-for-152 (57.2% completion percentage) and throwing 10 touchdowns and five interceptions. He has tacked on 500 rushing yards on 98 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 83.3 yards per game.
- So far this year Patrick Garwo III has run for 271 yards on 52 carries (54.2 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Lewis Bond has racked up 24 receptions for 356 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He averages 59.3 receiving yards per game.
- Ryan O’Keefe has also contributed with 23 receptions for 235 yards and one touchdown.
- Joseph Griffin Jr. has caught 16 passes for 213 yards and one touchdown, averaging 35.5 yards per game this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.