The Georgia Southern Eagles (4-2) and the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-4) will meet in a matchup of Sun Belt teams on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Allen E. Paulson Stadium. The Warhawks will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, bookmakers have them as 16.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this outing is 60 points.
Want to bet on Georgia Southern or UL Monroe in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Georgia Southern vs. UL Monroe Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Georgia Southern (-16.5)||Under (60)||Georgia Southern 37 UL Monroe 19|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Georgia Southern||UL Monroe|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||31.3 (66)||18.5 (126)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||23.7 (46)||31.8 (93)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||13 (123)||6 (29)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||10 (36)||12 (13)|
Georgia Southern vs. UL Monroe Betting Insights
Georgia Southern Stats and Trends
- Georgia Southern has put together a 3-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have not covered the spread this season (0-0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, just one Georgia Southern game has gone over the point total.
- In two games this season, the Eagles and their opponents have combined to put up more than 60 points.
- GSU has an average point total of 61.8 in their outings this year, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UL Monroe Stats and Trends
- UL Monroe is 3-3-0 ATS this year.
- The Warhawks have covered the spread once when an underdog by 16.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- UL Monroe games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- The Warhawks and their opponents have combined to score more than 60 points twice this season.
- ULM’s games this season have had an average of 52.4 points, 7.6 fewer points than this game’s total.
Georgia Southern Players to Watch
- This season, Davis Brin has collected 1,882 passing yards (313.7 yards per game) while connecting on 197 of 290 passes (67.9% completion percentage), with 12 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- Jalen White has run for a team-leading 311 yards on 55 attempts (62.2 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- OJ Arnold has 298 yards on 45 carries (49.7 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season Khaleb Hood has 49 receptions for a team-high 492 receiving yards (82 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Derwin Burgess Jr. has also added 394 yards on 40 catches and three touchdowns. He puts up 65.7 receiving yards per game this year.
- Anthony Queeley is averaging 37 yards per game, racking up 22 receptions for 222 yards and three touchdowns.
UL Monroe Players to Watch
- This season, Jiya Wright has put up 695 passing yards (115.8 yards per game) while completing 61 of 113 passes (54% completion percentage), with six touchdowns and five interceptions. He has added 248 rushing yards on 59 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 41.3 yards per game.
- Isaiah Woullard has 57 carries for a team-high 314 rushing yards (52.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Hunter Smith has run for 299 yards on 45 carries (49.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- This season Tyrone Howell has 29 catches and leads the team with 313 yards (52.2 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Dariyan Wiley has hauled in 10 catches for 142 yards (28.4 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Nolan Quinlan is averaging 28.7 yards per game, racking up seven receptions for 86 yards.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.