The Ohio Bobcats (5-2) will face off against their MAC-rival, the Western Michigan Broncos (2-5) in a matchup on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Peden Stadium. The Broncos will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 16.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this outing is 52 points.
Want to bet on Ohio or Western Michigan in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Ohio vs. Western Michigan Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Ohio (-16.5)||Under (52)||Ohio 37 Western Michigan 12|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||22.9 (96)||24.9 (80)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||13.4 (8)||36.3 (127)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||12 (117)||8 (61)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||11 (20)||8 (60)|
Ohio vs. Western Michigan Betting Insights
Ohio Stats and Trends
- Ohio has put together a 3-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have been favored by 16.5 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Ohio games have gone over the point total just once this season.
- Cats matchups have gone over 52 points only once this season (in seven outings).
- Ohio has had an average of 49.6 points in their games this season, 2.4 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Western Michigan Stats and Trends
- Western Michigan has won four games against the spread this season, failing to cover three times.
- The Broncos have covered the spread twice this season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- In Western Michigan’s seven contests this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- The Broncos have played six games this season that have gone over 52 combined points scored.
- WMU’s games this season have had an average of 51.3 points, 0.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Ohio Players to Watch
- Kurtis Rourke leads the team with 1,068 passing yards (178.0 yards per game) and has a 63.2% completion percentage this year (98-of-155) while throwing eight touchdowns with five interceptions. He also has 151 rushing yards on 32 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 25.2 yards per game.
- Sieh Bangura has 93 carries for a team-high 362 rushing yards (51.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this year O’Shaan Allison has run for 282 yards on 89 carries (40.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Sam Wiglusz has 29 catches and paces his team with 285 receiving yards (47.5 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Miles Cross has contributed with 275 yards (on 20 catches) and four touchdowns.
- Tyler Walton has caught 20 passes for 193 yards and one touchdown, averaging 32.2 yards per game this year.
Western Michigan Players to Watch
- Treyson Bourguet leads his team with 713 passing yards (142.6 per game) and has a 55.3% completion percentage (57-of-103), throwing four touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 65 rushing yards on 36 carries, averaging 13.0 yards per game.
- Jalen Buckley has churned out a team-high 612 rushing yards (102.0 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns.
- Zahir Abdus-Salaam has rushed for 305 yards on 78 carries (43.6 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Kenneth Womack has racked up 35 receptions for 348 yards, best on his team. He averages 49.7 receiving yards per game.
- Anthony Sambucci has also contributed with 12 receptions for 209 yards and four touchdowns.
- Austin Hence has 194 receiving yards on 20 receptions, with two touchdowns, averaging 27.7 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.