The South Florida Bulls (3-4) will look to upset the UConn Huskies (1-5) on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Pratt & Whitney Stadium. The spread forecasts a close game, with the Huskies favored by 1 point. The over/under is 57 in the outing.
Want to bet on UConn or South Florida in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
UConn vs. South Florida Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|UConn (-1)||Over (57)||UConn 31 South Florida 27|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||20.5 (121)||28.6 (60)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||31.5 (91)||36.1 (126)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||7 (47)||11 (104)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||4 (122)||8 (60)|
UConn vs. South Florida Betting Insights
UConn Stats and Trends
- UConn is 3-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Huskies have not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- UConn games have hit the over three out of six times this season.
- In two games this season, the Huskies and their opponents have combined to score more than 57 points.
- Connecticut’s contests this year have an average total of 48.3, 8.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
South Florida Stats and Trends
- South Florida has put together a 3-4-0 ATS record so far this season.
- When playing as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Bulls have an ATS record of 3-1.
- South Florida and its opponent have combined to go over the point total four out of seven times this year.
- The Bulls have combined with their opponents to score more than 57 points in six of seven games this season.
- USF’s average game total this season has been 62.4, 5.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
UConn Players to Watch
- Ta’Quan Roberson has passed for 970 yards while completing 60.3% of his throws (85-of-141), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions (194.0 yards per game).
- Victor Rosa has taken 75 carries for a team-leading 399 rushing yards (66.5 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Devontae Houston has rushed for 161 yards on 34 carries (40.3 yards per game) this year.
- Justin Joly has reeled in 23 passes for a team-high 275 yards while scoring one touchdown. He averages 45.8 yards per game.
- Brett Buckman has chipped in with 261 yards (on 22 catches) and one touchdown.
- This season Cameron Ross is averaging 41.0 yards per game, with 23 catches for 246 yards and one touchdown.
South Florida Players to Watch
- Byrum Brown has thrown for 1,662 yards while completing 59.6% of his passes (136-of-228), with 12 touchdowns and five interceptions this year (237.4 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 116 times for 512 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 73.1 yards per game.
- Nay’Quan Wright has 404 yards on 90 carries (57.7 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- This season Sean Atkins has 43 receptions for a team-high 493 receiving yards (70.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Naiem Simmons has tacked on 438 yards (on 24 catches) and three touchdowns.
- This season Khafre Brown has caught 15 passes for 273 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 54.6 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.