A pair of MWC teams square off when the UNLV Rebels (5-1) take on the Colorado State Rams (3-3) on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Allegiant Stadium. The Rebels are favored by 6.5 points. An over/under of 60.5 points has been set for the contest.
Want to bet on UNLV or Colorado State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
UNLV vs. Colorado State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|UNLV (-6.5)||Over (60.5)||UNLV 39 Colorado State 28|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||37.5 (32)||31 (68)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||26.8 (67)||35 (104)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (17)||14 (129)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||13 (6)||11 (20)|
UNLV vs. Colorado State Betting Insights
UNLV Stats and Trends
- UNLV has put together a 6-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rebels have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites this season.
- So far this season, four of UNLV’s six games have hit the over.
- The Rebels and their opponents have gone over 60.5 combined points in four of six games this season.
- UNLV’s matchups this year have an average point total of 57.1, 3.4 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Colorado State Stats and Trends
- Colorado State has compiled a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have covered the spread twice this season (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Colorado State games have gone over the point total five out of six times this year.
- The Rams have played five games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 60.5 points.
- CSU has had an average of 59.4 points scored in their games so far this season, 1.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UNLV Players to Watch
- This campaign, Jayden Maiava has put up 958 passing yards (159.7 yards per game) while connecting on 74 of 119 passes (62.2% completion percentage), with five touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 147 rushing yards on 26 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 24.5 yards per game.
- Vincent Davis has run for a team-high 327 yards on 52 attempts (54.5 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this year Jai’Den Thomas has rushed for 297 yards on 60 carries (49.5 ypg), with seven rushing touchdowns.
- Ricky White has hauled in 31 passes for a team-high 483 yards with two touchdowns. He averages 80.5 yards per game.
- Jacob De Jesus has tacked on 21 catches for 206 yards and two touchdowns this year. He puts up 34.3 receiving yards per game.
- Senika McKie has collected 128 yards on 11 receptions, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
Colorado State Players to Watch
- Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has passed for 1,944 yards while completing 63.6% of his throws (161-of-253), with 14 touchdowns and 11 interceptions (324 yards per game).
- Vann Schield has taken 42 attempts for a team-leading 146 rushing yards (36.5 yards per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Kobe Johnson has 128 yards on 44 carries (32 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Tory Horton has hauled in 58 receptions for 690 yards, best on his team, and six touchdowns. He averages 115 receiving yards per game.
- Dallin Holker has hauled in 39 catches for 497 yards (82.8 yards per game) and six touchdowns.
- Justus Ross-Simmons has 301 receiving yards on 20 receptions, with one touchdown, averaging 60.2 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.