The No. 25 UCLA Bruins (4-2) will face off against their Pac-12-rival, the Stanford Cardinal (2-4) in a matchup on Saturday, October 21, 2023 at Stanford Stadium. The Cardinal will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 17-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 52 in the outing.
Want to bet on UCLA or Stanford in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
UCLA vs. Stanford Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Stanford (+17)||Under (52)||UCLA 31 Stanford 20|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||29.5 (79)||23.7 (107)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||16.2 (10)||36 (111)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||13 (123)||5 (17)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||11 (20)||3 (127)|
UCLA vs. Stanford Betting Insights
UCLA Stats and Trends
- UCLA has compiled a 3-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bruins have won their only game this season when playing as at least 17-point favorites.
- UCLA games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- The Bruins and their opponents have scored a combined total of more than 52 points twice this season (over six games).
- The average total in UCLA’s contests this year is 56.9, 4.9 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
UCLA holds an edge against Stanford in the past three matchups between these two teams, recording a 2-1 record in those games. The Bruins are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Cardinal while the two teams have gone over the point total on one occasion. UCLA outscored Stanford 120-85 in those three head-to-head matchups.
Stanford Stats and Trends
- Stanford has covered three times in six games with a spread this year.
- The Cardinal have not covered the spread when an underdog by 17 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- So far this season, two Stanford games have gone over the point total.
- The Cardinal have played four games this season that finished with a combined score over 52 points.
- The average over/under for Stanford’s matchups this season is 60.8, 8.8 more points than this game’s total.
UCLA Players to Watch
- Dante Moore leads the team with 1,304 passing yards (217.3 yards per game) and has a 50.9% completion percentage this year (83-of-163) while throwing 10 touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Carson Steele has 93 carries for a team-high 522 rushing yards (87 per game) and three touchdowns.
- TJ Harden has rushed for 333 yards on 56 carries (55.5 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- This season J.Michael Sturdivant has 18 catches and leads the team with 353 yards (58.8 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Logan Loya has also added 23 catches for 271 yards and three touchdowns this year. He puts up 45.2 receiving yards per game.
- This season Moliki Matavao has caught six passes for 157 yards, averaging 39.3 receiving yards per game.
Stanford Players to Watch
- This season, Ashton Daniels has put up 957 passing yards (159.5 yards per game) while connecting on 75 of 125 passes (60% completion percentage), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 99 rushing yards on 44 carries, averaging 16.5 yards per game.
- Casey Filkins has churned out a team-best 206 rushing yards (34.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year E.J. Smith has rushed for 176 yards on 31 carries (29.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Elic Ayomanor has 28 catches and paces his team with 501 receiving yards (83.5 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Ben Yurosek has hauled in 16 catches for 239 yards (39.8 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Mudia Reuben has collected 158 yards on 12 receptions, averaging 31.6 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.