The Miami (OH) RedHawks (6-1), with the 25th-ranked scoring defense in the nation, will host the Toledo Rockets (6-1) and their 18th-ranked scoring offense, on Saturday, October 21, 2023. The RedHawks are just 1.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this outing is 46 points.
Want to bet on Toledo or Miami (OH) in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Toledo vs. Miami (OH) Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Miami (OH) (+1.5)||Over (46)||Miami (OH) 29 Toledo 22|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||36.9 (13)||31.6 (37)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||20.6 (52)||19.1 (31)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||10 (91)||6 (29)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||11 (20)||6 (98)|
Toledo vs. Miami (OH) Betting Insights
Toledo Stats and Trends
- Toledo has a record of 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets have covered the spread once this season (1-5 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- In Toledo’s seven games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- Rockets games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 46 points five times.
- Toledo has an average point total of 52.8 in their contests this year, 6.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Miami (OH) Stats and Trends
- Miami (OH) is 6-1-0 ATS this season.
- The RedHawks have covered the spread once when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year (in two opportunities).
- Miami (OH) and its opponent have combined to hit the over four out of seven times this season.
- RedHawks games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 46 points in four of seven outings.
- The average over/under for Miami’s matchups this season is 45.9, 0.1 fewer points than this game’s total.
Toledo Players to Watch
- DeQuan Finn leads the team with 1,259 passing yards (179.9 yards per game) and has a 64.4% completion percentage this year (103-of-160) while throwing 12 touchdowns with five interceptions. He also has 438 rushing yards on 68 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 62.6 yards per game.
- Peny Boone has run for a team-high 792 yards on 107 carries (113.1 yards per game) and eight touchdowns.
- Junior Vandeross III has 26 catches, leading his team with 377 yards (53.9 ypg) while also scoring one touchdown this season.
- Jerjuan Newton has hauled in 25 catches for 347 yards (49.6 yards per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Larry Stephens has totaled 158 yards on 15 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
Miami (OH) Players to Watch
- Brett Gabbert leads his team with 1,455 passing yards (207.9 per game) and has a 61% completion percentage (97-of-159), throwing 14 touchdown passes and four interceptions. He also has 129 rushing yards on 42 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 18.4 yards per game.
- Rashad Amos has run for a team-high 358 yards on 87 attempts (51.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- Kenny Tracy has 168 yards on 30 carries (28.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Gage Larvadain has 24 receptions for a team-high 504 receiving yards (100.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Joe Wilkins has also tacked on 23 receptions for 325 yards and one touchdown.
- Cade McDonald is averaging 41.0 yards per game, racking up 18 receptions for 246 yards and two touchdowns.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.