The No. 23 Tulane Green Wave (5-1) bring the No. 21 scoring defense in the country into a clash with the North Texas Mean Green (3-3), boasting the No. 24 scoring offense, on Saturday, October 21, 2023. The Green Wave are heavy favorites, by 20 points. The over/under for the contest is 63.5 points.
Want to bet on Tulane or North Texas in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Tulane vs. North Texas Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Tulane (-20)||Under (63.5)||Tulane 43 North Texas 17|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||30.0 (76)||35.7 (43)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||18.0 (17)||35.5 (108)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||10 (91)||7 (47)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||13 (6)||10 (36)|
Tulane vs. North Texas Betting Insights
Tulane Stats and Trends
- Tulane is 3-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Green Wave have not covered the spread when favored by 20 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Tulane games have hit the over just once this season.
- None of the Wave six games this season have had a combined score higher than this contest’s total of 63.5.
- The average point total in Tulane’s games this season is 54.8, 8.7 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
North Texas Stats and Trends
- North Texas is 3-3-0 ATS this year.
- North Texas games have hit the over four out of six times this season.
- The Mean Green have played four games this season that have gone over 63.5 combined points scored.
- UNT’s outings this season have a 61.1-point average over/under, 2.4 fewer points than this game’s total.
Tulane Players to Watch
- Michael Pratt leads the team with 927 passing yards (185.4 yards per game) and has a 70.7% completion percentage this year (65-of-92) while throwing nine touchdowns with one interception. He also has 121 rushing yards on 32 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 24.2 yards per game.
- Makhi Hughes has taken 98 carries for a team-leading 498 rushing yards (83.0 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Lawrence Keys III has grabbed 22 passes for a team-best 416 yards with five touchdowns. He averages 69.3 yards per game.
- Jha’Quan Jackson has hauled in 17 catches for 305 yards (50.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
- Chris Brazzell II has racked up 282 yards on 16 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 56.4 yards per game.
North Texas Players to Watch
- This year, Chandler Rogers has collected 1,419 passing yards (236.5 yards per game) while going 108-for-170 (63.5% completion percentage) and throwing 12 touchdowns and one interception. He has tacked on 119 rushing yards on 50 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 19.8 yards per game.
- Ayo Adeyi has 64 attempts for a team-high 481 rushing yards (80.2 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Oscar Adaway has run for 245 yards on 51 carries (40.8 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- This season Jay Maclin has 25 receptions for a team-high 587 receiving yards (97.8 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- Roderic Burns has hauled in 27 catches for 276 yards (46.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Damon Ward has caught 13 passes for 188 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 37.6 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.