The Navy Midshipmen (1-3) will meet a fellow AAC opponent, the North Texas Mean Green (2-2) in a matchup on Saturday, October 7, 2023 at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. The Midshipmen are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6.5 points. An over/under of 61 points has been set for the contest.
Want to bet on Navy or North Texas in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Navy vs. North Texas Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Navy (-6.5)||Over (61)||Navy 42 North Texas 26|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||20.3 (128)||36.3 (64)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||28.5 (56)||43.0 (115)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (3)||7 (66)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||7 (56)||7 (56)|
Navy vs. North Texas Betting Insights
Navy Stats and Trends
- Navy has covered once in four games with a spread this season.
- The Midshipmen have not covered the spread when favored by 6.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Navy games have hit the over twice this season.
- Midshipmen matchups have gone over 61 points just once this season (in four contests).
- Navy’s games this season have had an average of 50.4 points, 10.6 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
North Texas Stats and Trends
- North Texas has a record of 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- So far this season, each North Texas game has hit the over.
- Each game the Mean Green have played this season has gone over 61 combined points scored.
- UNT’s outings this season have a 60.3-point average over/under, 0.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Navy Players to Watch
- Tai Lavatai leads the team with 344 passing yards (86.0 yards per game) and has a 51.2% completion percentage this year (22-of-43) while throwing two touchdowns. He also has 139 rushing yards on 48 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 34.8 yards per game.
- Alex Tecza has churned out a team-best 291 rushing yards (72.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Daba Fofana has 172 yards on 42 carries (43.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Brandon Chatman has six catches and paces his team with 108 receiving yards (27.0 ypg).
- Eli Heidenreich has chipped in with 87 yards (on three catches) and one touchdown.
- Anton Hall Jr. has caught three passes for 52 yards and one touchdown, averaging 13.0 yards per game this year.
North Texas Players to Watch
- Chandler Rogers leads the team with 845 passing yards (211.3 yards per game) and has a 61.6% completion percentage this year (61-of-99) while throwing seven touchdowns with one interception. He also has 103 rushing yards on 23 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 25.8 yards per game.
- Ayo Adeyi has run for a team-leading 292 yards on 42 carries (73.0 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Oscar Adaway has run for 148 yards on 41 carries (37.0 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Jay Maclin has 13 catches and paces his team with 348 receiving yards (87.0 ypg) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Roderic Burns has added 20 receptions for 216 yards.
- Damon Ward has collected 164 yards on nine receptions with four touchdowns, averaging 54.7 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.