The Maryland Terrapins (4-0) will face off against their Big Ten-rival, the Indiana Hoosiers (2-2) in a matchup on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Capital One Field at Maryland Stadium. The Hoosiers will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 14.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this contest is 50 points.
Want to bet on Maryland or Indiana in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Maryland vs. Indiana Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Maryland (-14.5)||Under (50)||Maryland 35 Indiana 10|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||37.3 (33)||21.8 (107)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||12.3 (10)||19.5 (42)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (14)||4 (31)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||11 (3)||6 (55)|
Maryland vs. Indiana Betting Insights
Maryland Stats and Trends
- Maryland has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Terrapins have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, two Maryland games have gone over the point total.
- In two games this season, the Terps and their opponents have combined to put up more than 50 points.
- UMD’s outings this year have an average total of 51.6, 1.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
Maryland holds a 2-1 advantage over Indiana in the past three matchups between these two teams. The Hoosiers are 3-0 against the spread in those games against the Terrapins while the two teams have gone over the point total on two occasions. Indiana has had the scoring advantage in those three matchups, recording 95 points while Maryland put up 87.
Indiana Stats and Trends
- Indiana has covered three times in four matchups with a spread this season.
- The Hoosiers have been an underdog by 14.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Indiana games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- The Hoosiers have combined with their opponent to score more than 50 points just once this season.
- IU has a 50.0-point average over/under in their matchups this season, equal to this game’s total.
Maryland Players to Watch
- This year, Taulia Tagovailoa has collected 1,112 passing yards (278.0 yards per game) while going 87-for-135 (64.4% completion percentage) and throwing eight touchdowns and three interceptions. He has tacked on 53 rushing yards on 11 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 13.3 yards per game.
- Roman Hemby has 50 carries for a team-high 255 rushing yards (63.8 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 10 catches for 98 receiving yards (24.5 per game).
- Colby McDonald has run for 204 yards on 26 carries (51.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Kaden Prather has reeled in 14 passes for a team-high 209 yards with two touchdowns. He averages 52.3 yards per game.
- Corey Dyches has hauled in 17 catches for 204 yards (51.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Jeshaun Jones is averaging 66.0 yards per game, with 13 catches for 198 yards and two touchdowns.
Indiana Players to Watch
- Tayven Jackson has thrown for 749 yards while completing 62.8% of his passes (54-of-86), with two touchdowns and two interceptions this year (187.3 yards per game).
- Jaylin Lucas has run for a team-leading 184 yards on 42 carries (46.0 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns. He also averages 34.5 receiving yards per game, grabbing 15 passes for 138 yards and one touchdown.
- Christian Turner has 116 yards on 25 carries (29.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Cam Camper has 13 catches and paces his team with 249 receiving yards (62.3 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- Donaven McCulley is averaging 32.3 yards per game, racking up 12 receptions for 129 yards.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.