The UNLV Rebels (3-1) will face off against their MWC-rival, the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-3) in a matchup on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Allegiant Stadium. The Rebels are significant favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 10.5 points. The over/under is 58.5 in the outing.
Want to bet on UNLV or Hawaii in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
UNLV vs. Hawaii Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|UNLV (-10.5)||Over (58.5)||UNLV 36 Hawaii 24|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||34.0 (51)||22.6 (76)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||28.5 (92)||32.8 (126)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||5 (47)||7 (83)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||9 (14)||3 (109)|
UNLV vs. Hawaii Betting Insights
UNLV Stats and Trends
- UNLV has won all four of its games against the spread this season.
- The Rebels have covered the spread when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites in their only opportunity this season.
- UNLV games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- Rebels games have had a combined total of more than 58.5 points twice this season (over four outings).
- UNLV has an average point total of 57.6 in their contests this year, 0.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
In the past three matchups between these two teams, Hawaii holds the edge with a 2-1 record over UNLV. The Rebels are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Rainbow Warriors while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the total. Hawaii put up 82 points in those three matchups compared to UNLV’s 73.
Hawaii Stats and Trends
- Hawaii has covered once in four matchups with a spread this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have been an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Hawaii games have gone over the point total just once this season.
- The Warriors and their opponents have scored more than 58.5 combined points twice this season.
- The average over/under for UH’s matchups this season is 59.3, 0.8 more points than this game’s point total.
UNLV Players to Watch
- Jayden Maiava has thrown for 559 yards while completing 58.9% of his passes (43-of-73), with one touchdown and two interceptions this year (139.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 17 times for 83 yards and one touchdown, averaging 20.8 yards per game.
- Vincent Davis has churned out a team-best 211 rushing yards (52.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jai’Den Thomas has run for 211 yards on 39 carries (52.8 yards per game), with seven touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Ricky White has 18 catches, leading his team with 263 yards (65.8 ypg) this season.
- Jacob De Jesus has also chipped in with 16 catches for 179 yards and one touchdown this year. He averages 44.8 receiving yards per game.
- This season Senika McKie has caught nine passes for 88 yards, averaging 22.0 receiving yards per game.
Hawaii Players to Watch
- Brayden Schager leads the team with 1,331 passing yards (266.2 yards per game) and has a 63.9% completion percentage this year (131-of-205) while throwing 11 touchdowns with six interceptions.
- Jordan Johnson has taken 22 carries for a team-leading 130 rushing yards (43.3 yards per game).
- Landon Sims has 66 yards on 14 carries (22.0 ypg).
- Pofele Ashlock has racked up 34 receptions for 439 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He averages 87.8 receiving yards per game.
- Steven McBride has hauled in 23 catches for 279 yards (55.8 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
- This season Koali Nishigaya has caught 17 passes for 128 yards and one touchdown, averaging 32.0 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.