A pair of ACC teams hit the field when the Louisville Cardinals (4-0) and the NC State Wolfpack (3-1) clash on Friday, September 29, 2023 at Carter-Finley Stadium. The Cardinals are favored by 3 points. The over/under is 56.5 in the outing.
Want to bet on Louisville or NC State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Louisville vs. NC State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|NC State (+3)||Over (56.5)||Louisville 29 NC State 28|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||43 (10)||29.3 (68)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||19 (41)||21.8 (56)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (32)||4 (32)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (52)||5 (74)|
Louisville vs. NC State Betting Insights
Louisville Stats and Trends
- Louisville has covered twice in four games with a spread this season.
- The Cardinals have been favored by 3 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- So far this season, three of Louisville’s four games have hit the over.
- Cards games have gone over 56.5 points twice this season (in four outings).
- The average total in Louisville’s games this season is 52.3, 4.2 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
NC State and Louisville have split their past two matchups 1-1. The Cardinals and Wolfpack have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games with the two squads not outscoring the total once. Louisville and NC State each put up 38 points in those two matchups.
NC State Stats and Trends
- NC State is winless against the spread this season (0-4-0).
- The Wolfpack have not covered the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- NC State games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- The Pack and their opponents have scored more than 56.5 combined points once this season.
- NC State’s matchups this season have a 49.0-point average over/under, 7.5 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Louisville Players to Watch
- This season, Jack Plummer has recorded 1,120 passing yards (280 yards per game) while completing 65 of 97 passes (67% completion percentage), with 10 touchdowns and four interceptions. He has added 100 rushing yards on 27 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 25 yards per game.
- Jawhar Jordan has churned out a team-high 478 rushing yards (119.5 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns. He has added six catches for 133 yards (33.3 receiving yards per game) with one receiving touchdown.
- Isaac Guerendo has run for 142 yards on 31 carries (35.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year. He also has eight catches for 94 yards (23.5 per game).
- Jamari Thrash has reeled in 19 passes for a team-best 400 yards with five touchdowns. He averages 100 yards per game.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has chipped in with 173 yards (on 11 catches) and two touchdowns.
NC State Players to Watch
- Brennan Armstrong leads the team with 859 passing yards (214.8 yards per game) and has a 60% completion percentage this year (81-of-135) while throwing five touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 225 rushing yards on 52 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 56.3 yards per game.
- Michael Allen has 117 yards on 21 carries (29.3 ypg).
- Kevin Concepcion has 22 catches and paces his team with 238 receiving yards (59.5 ypg) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Julian Gray has also contributed with seven catches for 116 yards this year. He puts up 29 receiving yards per game.
- Porter Rooks has collected 108 yards on nine receptions, averaging 27 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.