The Iowa State Cyclones (1-2) will face off against a fellow Big 12 opponent, the Oklahoma State Cowboys (2-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Jack Trice Stadium. The Cowboys will try to pull off an upset as 3.5-point underdogs. The over/under is 36 in the outing.
Want to bet on Iowa State or Oklahoma State in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Iowa State (-3.5)||Under (36)||Iowa State 19 Oklahoma State 14|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Iowa State||Oklahoma State|
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||16.7 (122)||20.3 (109)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||13.0 (18)||20.3 (49)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||3 (33)||3 (33)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (84)||2 (105)|
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State Betting Insights
Iowa State Stats and Trends
- Iowa State has covered once in three chances against the spread this season.
- The Cyclones have won their only game this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Iowa State and its opponent have not hit the over yet this season.
- So far this season, one of the Clones matchups has gone over 36 points.
- The average total in ISU’s outings this year is 39.2, 3.2 more points than this game’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
Oklahoma State has an edge against Iowa State over the past three matchups between these two teams, recording a 2-1 record in those games. The Cowboys are 2-0-1 against the spread in those games against the Cyclones while the two teams haven’t managed to go over the total. Oklahoma State totaled 65 points in those three matchups compared to Iowa State’s 59.
Oklahoma State Stats and Trends
- Oklahoma State has covered once in three matchups with a spread this year.
- So far this season, no Oklahoma State game has gone over the point total.
- Each game the Pokes have played this season has gone over 36 combined points scored.
- OSU’s games this year have had a 53.7-point total on average, 17.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Iowa State Players to Watch
- Rocco Becht leads his team with 549 passing yards (183.0 per game) and has a 61.7% completion percentage (50-of-81), throwing four touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 45 rushing yards on 13 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- Cartevious Norton has 41 attempts for a team-high 123 rushing yards (41.0 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Abu Sama III has rushed for 59 yards on 17 carries (19.7 yards per game) this year.
- Jayden Higgins has grabbed 12 passes for a team-best 141 yards with two touchdowns. He averages 47.0 yards per game.
- Benjamin Brahmer’s stat line this year shows seven catches for 101 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 33.7 receiving yards per game.
- This season Aidan Bitter is averaging 26.3 yards per game, with five catches for 79 yards.
Oklahoma State Players to Watch
- This year, Alan Bowman has recorded 235 passing yards (78.3 yards per game) while going 30-for-52 (57.7% completion percentage) and throwing one interception.
- Ollie Gordon has taken 19 carries for a team-leading 109 rushing yards (36.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Elijah Collins has 102 yards on 25 carries (34.0 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Jaden Bray has 13 catches and paces his team with 155 receiving yards (51.7 ypg).
- De’Zhaun Stribling’s stat line this year shows 12 catches for 141 yards and one touchdown. He averages 47.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season Brennan Presley is averaging 28.7 yards per game, with 12 catches for 86 yards and two touchdowns.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.