The Ohio Bobcats (3-1) will face off against their MAC-rival, the Bowling Green Falcons (1-2) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Doyt L. Perry Stadium. The Bobcats are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 13 points. The over/under is 44.5 in the contest.
Want to bet on Ohio or Bowling Green in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Ohio vs. Bowling Green Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Bowling Green (+13)||Under (44.5)||Bowling Green 21 Ohio 16|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||16.8 (103)||22.7 (102)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||11.8 (28)||26.7 (80)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||8 (119)||8 (119)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (23)||6 (23)|
Ohio vs. Bowling Green Betting Insights
Ohio Stats and Trends
- Ohio has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have not covered the spread when favored by 13 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- So far this season, none of Ohio’s games have hit the over.
- None of the Cats games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 44.5.
- The average point total in Ohio’s contests this year is 52.5, 8.0 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
In the last three matchups between these two teams, Ohio holds a 2-1 advantage over Bowling Green. The Bobcats are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Falcons while the two teams have gone over the point total on one occasion. Ohio totaled 100 points in those three matchups compared to Bowling Green’s 45.
Bowling Green Stats and Trends
- Bowling Green has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Falcons have covered the spread when playing as at least 13-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- This season, games featuring Bowling Green have gone over the point total twice.
- The Falcons have combined with their opponent to score more than 44.5 points only twice this season.
- The average over/under for BG’s matchups this season is 50.3, 5.8 more points than this game’s point total.
Ohio Players to Watch
- This year, Kurtis Rourke has put up 413 passing yards (137.7 yards per game) while going 42-for-71 (59.2% completion percentage) and throwing two touchdowns and two interceptions. He has tacked on 74 rushing yards on 14 carries, averaging 24.7 yards per game.
- Sieh Bangura has taken 65 attempts for a team-leading 261 rushing yards (65.3 yards per game).
- O’Shaan Allison has run for 170 yards on 54 carries (42.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- This season Sam Wiglusz has 19 receptions for a team-high 178 receiving yards (59.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Tyler Walton has added 162 yards (on 16 catches) and one touchdown.
- Miles Cross has totaled 87 yards on seven receptions with one touchdown, averaging 29.0 yards per game.
Bowling Green Players to Watch
- Connor Bazelak has thrown for 390 yards while completing 59.2% of his passes (29-of-49), with three touchdowns and three interceptions this year (130.0 yards per game).
- Terion Stewart has racked up a team-best 108 rushing yards (36.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Taron Keith has 91 yards on nine carries (30.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has nine catches for 136 yards (45.3 ypg).
- This season Harold Fannin Jr. has 11 catches and leads the team with 144 yards (48.0 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- This season Odieu Hiliare is averaging 44.7 yards per game, with 10 catches for 134 yards and two touchdowns.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.