The Buffalo Bulls (0-3) will look to upset the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (2-1) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Cajun Field. The Ragin’ Cajuns are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 9 points. An over/under of 59 points has been set for the outing.
Want to bet on Louisiana or Buffalo in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Louisiana vs. Buffalo Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Buffalo (+9)||Over (59)||Louisiana 35 Buffalo 32|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||36.7 (42)||27.0 (81)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||24.0 (74)||44.3 (128)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||6 (100)||3 (34)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||3 (82)||2 (105)|
Louisiana vs. Buffalo Betting Insights
Louisiana Stats and Trends
- Louisiana has covered once in three games with a spread this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have been favored by 9 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- So far this season, two Louisiana games have hit the over.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns and their opponents have combined to score more than 59 points twice this season (over three games).
- The average total in Louisiana’s games this season is 55.3, 3.7 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Buffalo Stats and Trends
- Buffalo has covered once in three games with a spread this season.
- The Bulls have covered the spread when playing as at least 9-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- So far this season, each Buffalo game has gone over the point total.
- The Bulls have combined with their opponent to score more than 59 points just twice this season.
- Buffalo’s games this season have had an average of 54.0 points, 5.0 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Louisiana Players to Watch
- Ben Wooldridge leads the team with 508 passing yards (169.3 yards per game) and has a 56.5% completion percentage this year (39-of-69) while throwing five touchdowns with one interception. He also has 77 rushing yards on 17 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 25.7 yards per game.
- Jacob Kibodi has taken 26 carries for a team-leading 211 rushing yards (70.3 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Zeon Chriss has 116 yards on seven carries (58.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Peter Leblanc has eight catches and leads the team with 120 yards (40.0 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Jacob Bernard has also added eight catches for 115 yards this year. He puts up 38.3 receiving yards per game.
- Harvey Broussard has totaled 109 yards on eight receptions with one touchdown, averaging 36.3 yards per game.
Buffalo Players to Watch
- This season, Cole Snyder has put up 735 passing yards (245.0 yards per game) while completing 79 of 122 passes (64.8% completion percentage), with nine touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Michael Washington has churned out a team-high 146 rushing yards (48.7 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns.
- Ron Cook Jr. has run for 120 yards on 30 carries (40.0 yards per game) this year. He also has eight catches for 70 yards (23.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Marlyn Johnson has 13 catches and leads the team with 144 yards (48.0 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Nik McMillan has tacked on 128 yards (on eight catches) and one touchdown.
- This season Darrell Harding has caught six passes for 125 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 41.7 receiving yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.