The Louisville Cardinals (3-0) will face off against their ACC-rival, the Boston College Eagles (1-2) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Cardinal Stadium. The Eagles will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 14-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 53.5 in the contest.
Want to bet on Louisville or Boston College in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Louisville vs. Boston College Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Boston College (+14)||Over (53.5)||Louisville 34 Boston College 21|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||38.7 (40)||28.0 (81)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||16.0 (34)||28.7 (90)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||4 (60)||2 (12)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||6 (23)||4 (65)|
Louisville vs. Boston College Betting Insights
Louisville Stats and Trends
- Louisville has covered once in three chances against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have been favored by 14 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- This season, games featuring the Louisville have hit the over twice.
- Cards games have gone over 53.5 points two times this season (over three outings).
- Louisville has an average point total of 51.8 in their contests this year, 1.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Recent Head-to-Head Matchups
In the last three matchups between these two squads, Boston College holds the edge with a 2-1 record over Louisville. The Eagles are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Cardinals while the two teams have gone over the point total on two occasions. Louisville totaled 88 points in those three matchups compared to Boston College’s 82.
Boston College Stats and Trends
- Boston College has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have been an underdog by 14 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- This season, games featuring Boston College has gone over the point total every time.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score more than 53.5 points twice this season.
- BC has a 50.3-point average over/under in their outings this season, 3.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
Louisville Players to Watch
- Jack Plummer has thrown for 732 yards while completing 61.8% of his passes (47-of-76), with five touchdowns and four interceptions this year (244.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 21 times for 98 yards, averaging 32.7 yards per game.
- Jawhar Jordan has run for a team-high 344 yards on 32 attempts (114.7 yards per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 58 receiving yards on five catches (19.3 yards per game) .
- This season Isaac Guerendo has rushed for 106 yards on 22 carries (35.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Guerendo also helps out in the passing game, catching six passes to lead the team with 77 yards (25.7 ypg).
- Jamari Thrash has 14 catches and paces his team with 329 receiving yards (109.7 ypg) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Kevin Coleman has contributed with six catches for 103 yards and one touchdown this year. He puts up 34.3 receiving yards per game.
Boston College Players to Watch
- Thomas Castellanos leads the team with 644 passing yards (214.7 yards per game) and has a 59.5% completion percentage this year (50-of-84) while throwing five touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 231 rushing yards on 41 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 77.0 yards per game.
- Kye Robichaux has 166 yards on 42 carries (55.3 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Lewis Bond has 12 receptions for a team-high 175 receiving yards (58.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Ryan O’Keefe has hauled in 15 catches for 128 yards (42.7 yards per game).
- Jaden Williams has collected 105 yards on four receptions with one touchdown, averaging 52.5 yards per game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.