The Liberty Flames (3-0) will meet a fellow CUSA opponent, the Florida International Panthers (3-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Riccardo Silva Stadium. The Panthers are notable underdogs in this one, with the spread posted at 10 points. The over/under for the outing is 52 points.
Want to bet on Liberty or Florida International in this matchup? Head to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your wager today!
Liberty vs. Florida International Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Find even more ways to bet on NCAA football at DraftKings Sportsbook.
|Florida International (+10)||Over (52)||Liberty 34 Florida International 26|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Off. Points per Game (Rank)||40.7 (25)||25.3 (58)|
|Def. Points per Game (Rank)||22.7 (65)||22.5 (95)|
|Turnovers Allowed (Rank)||2 (12)||7 (114)|
|Turnovers Forced (Rank)||10 (1)||5 (44)|
Liberty vs. Florida International Betting Insights
Liberty Stats and Trends
- Liberty has compiled a 3-0-0 ATS record so far this year.
- So far this season, two Liberty games have gone over the point total.
- In two games this season, the Flames and their opponents have combined to total more than 52 points.
- LU has an average total of 52.3 in their games this year, 0.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Florida International Stats and Trends
- Florida International has compiled a 3-1-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Panthers have won each of their two games this year when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Florida International games have hit the over just once this year.
- The Panthers have combined with their opponent to score more than 52 points just once this season.
- The average over/under for FIU’s contests this season is 50.0, 2.0 fewer points than this game’s total.
Liberty Players to Watch
- Kaidon Salter has thrown for 763 yards while completing 59.2% of his passes (42-of-71), with nine touchdowns and zero interceptions this year (254.3 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 38 times for 191 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 63.7 yards per game.
- Quinton Cooley has run for a team-leading 221 yards on 41 attempts (73.7 yards per game).
- C.J. Daniels has 10 catches, leading his team with 252 yards (84.0 ypg) while also scoring two touchdowns this season.
- Treon Sibley has added 205 yards (on 10 catches) and one touchdown.
- EJ Smoot has 102 receiving yards on five receptions, with two touchdowns, averaging 51.0 yards per game.
Florida International Players to Watch
- Keyone Jenkins has thrown for 867 yards while completing 56.2% of his passes (50-of-89), with five touchdowns and three interceptions this year (289.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 29 times for 64 yards and one touchdown, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
- Shomari Lawrence has churned out a team-best 291 rushing yards (72.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this year Kejon Owens has rushed for 122 yards on 18 carries (61.0 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Kris Mitchell has reeled in 19 passes for a team-high 370 yards with four touchdowns. He averages 92.5 yards per game.
- Eric Rivers’ stat line this year shows two catches for 58 yards. He averages 29.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season Jackson McDonald is averaging 27.5 yards per game, with four catches for 55 yards.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.